Windows 10: Problem With A Program

Discus and support Problem With A Program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently installed Zookaware, for PC clean up. But it was not that much great to use in my case scenario. So I uninstalled it. But now when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmitSurBarno, May 16, 2021.

1. Problem With A Program

I have recently installed Zookaware, for PC clean up. But it was not that much great to use in my case scenario. So I uninstalled it. But now when I right click on something on desktop, it shows a option, "Shred With Zookaware" or "Uninstall with Zookaware". What should I do to come over this?Thank you!

:)

AmitSurBarno, May 16, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 16, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 16, 2021
  4. Problem With A Program

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Problem With A Program

1. Problem With A Program - Similar Threads - Problem Program

2. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: PokerStars Client SoftwareSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎10/‎03/‎2024 12:36 PMStatus Report sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files...
  3. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: PokerStars Client SoftwareSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎10/‎03/‎2024 12:36 PMStatus Report sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files...
  4. Program installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program installation problem: I am attempting to install a program on a Windows 10 computer. A message pops up stating the app is blocked. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. I am the administrator and did not enable any restrictions on...
  5. Program installation problem

Program installation problem: I am attempting to install a program on a Windows 10 computer. A message pops up stating the app is blocked. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. I am the administrator and did not enable any restrictions on...
  6. Program installation problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now: when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-installed-any-softwer-there-is/2b0eece5-241a-47d1-ada8-5ba17301ae41
  8. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now: when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-installed-any-softwer-there-is/2b0eece5-241a-47d1-ada8-5ba17301ae41
  9. How do I fix the faulty layering problem in the newly updated Paint program? I want a white...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the faulty layering problem in the newly updated Paint program? I want a white...: Many people have tried to explain this, but the answers seem to be written by people who did not read the question thoroughly, please read exactly what I'm saying before you answer. The new update to paint does not allow for a white layer under the layer you are working on....
  10. How do I fix the faulty layering problem in the newly updated Paint program? I want a white...

How do I fix the faulty layering problem in the newly updated Paint program? I want a white...: Many people have tried to explain this, but the answers seem to be written by people who did not read the question thoroughly, please read exactly what I'm saying before you answer. The new update to paint does not allow for a white layer under the layer you are working on....