Windows 10: Problem with a registry entries

Discus and support Problem with a registry entries in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Problem with the following registry: ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jeriboam, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Jeriboam Win User

Problem with a registry entries

Problem with the following registry:

ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier HKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab}

[Original Title: registry entries]

:)

Jeriboam, Feb 10, 2021

2. Registry entries missing

Hi Arvid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This might be due to the registry entries getting corrupted or missing. I would suggest you to click the article given below and try the 3rd step from the article first. If that doesn't work, continue with the other suggested troubleshooting steps one after
    the other.

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Rooke Win User
    Miscellaneous Registry entries?

W1zzard: Miscellaneous Registry entries?

For W1zzard,

*Respect :respect:

What are the registry entry names and data types for the Miscellaneous entries:

Currently selected Catalyst A.I. level, and Geometry Instancing Enabled?

I can't find anything that looks like those that are defined in that registry key, and I have to manually set them everytime I reboot my PC. *Frown Problem with a registry entries :(

It would be nice to be able to keep them set across reboots. *Smile Problem with a registry entries :)

Or are they taken care in version 0.25b11? I'm currently using 0.24.

Rooke, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Duplicate entries in registry

Are they all in the same Key? The Registry is 5 text files known as Hives and many times the same entry will be in 2 or more of the Hives. There are abundant naysayers but I've use CCleaner [formerly named Crap Cleaner] for years to clean the Registry without problems. Can't say that about some other cleaners that have been known to have problems. Manually editing the Registry can allow a small problem to slip in that will prevent Windows working but carefully following suggested edits can work.

Berton, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Problem with a registry entries - Similar Threads - Problem registry entries

2. Registry entry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry entry: Desktop PC with Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1194.The registry has two entries for the Downloads folder as below for the same User -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders{374DE290-123F-4565-9164-39C4925E467B}...
  3. Registry entry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry entry: Desktop PC with Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1194.The registry has two entries for the Downloads folder as below for the same User -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders{374DE290-123F-4565-9164-39C4925E467B}...
  4. Registry Entry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Registry Entry: Does anyone know what this registry entry is? When I run McAfee Quick Clean this registry entry can never be removed, is there a reason? HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab}...
  5. registry entries

registry entries: ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier HKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab} https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/registry-entries/739b6f1f-5482-41d7-98cc-c9cfc7df078c
  6. Strange registry entries

Strange registry entries: When searching the registry I came across the entries: The only languages I have installed are American and English. Are these entries installed by Microsoft or by malware?...
  7. Entries in Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Entries in Registry: Hello, While making some registry editing, found 17 entries named "Sign.Media". Don't know what it is, have not any program this name. Can I remove them from the registry ? Answers will be appreciated Thanks 140198
  8. Invalid Registry for Entry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid Registry for Entry: HELP!!!!! I cannot open any photos as I keep getting Invalid Registry for Entry message. What is that? Up until a few days ago I had no problem. Can anyone help me?...
  9. Duplicate entries in registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate entries in registry: I have found hundreds of duplicate entries in Windows 10 registry, is there a way to remove them simply? Just a few: [img] 99409
  10. Garbled Registry Entries

in Windows 10 Support
    Garbled Registry Entries: Hello, Was looking at registry to make a backup of some entries and saw the following garbled entries. Was wondering what this was all about. Recently, my machine, after latest windows updates, has been having issues waking up after Hibernate. This issue seemed to be...