Windows 10: Problem with a shortcut windows 10.

Discus and support Problem with a shortcut windows 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was rearranging Some photos and I recently went back to find them but they aren't there and it just says shortcut has been changed or moved.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OrangeSnake, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Problem with a shortcut windows 10.

I was rearranging Some photos and I recently went back to find them but they aren't there and it just says shortcut has been changed or moved.

:)

OrangeSnake, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile Problem with a shortcut windows 10. :)

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Problem with a shortcut windows 10.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Problem with a shortcut windows 10.

1. Problem with a shortcut windows 10. - Similar Threads - Problem shortcut

2. Problem with shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with shortcut: I have faced a problem which the text "The folder 'file' specified in the Start box is not valid. Make sure that the folder exists and the path is correct."Personally I am a Valorant player but the game short cut is somehow broken or something.The text appears every time I do...
  3. Problem with shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with shortcut: I have faced a problem which the text "The folder 'file' specified in the Start box is not valid. Make sure that the folder exists and the path is correct."Personally I am a Valorant player but the game short cut is somehow broken or something.The text appears every time I do...
  4. Problem With Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Shortcut: Recently used disk drill to recover a download. Now every time I click the download it says the item that this shortcut refers to has been moved or changed so this shortcut will no longer work properly do you want to delete shortcut. I tried verify the target programs...
  5. Problem With Shortcut

Problem With Shortcut: Recently used disk drill to recover a download. Now every time I click the download it says the item that this shortcut refers to has been moved or changed so this shortcut will no longer work properly do you want to delete shortcut. I tried verify the target programs...
  6. I have a problem with shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem with shortcuts.: Background: I wanted to free up some space on my laptop by throwing several folders in OneDrive and didn't want to figure out what was in those folders, then it turned out that those folders contained a lot of desktop program shortcuts. when I finished moving the folders I...
  7. I have a problem with shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with shortcuts.: Background: I wanted to free up some space on my laptop by throwing several folders in OneDrive and didn't want to figure out what was in those folders, then it turned out that those folders contained a lot of desktop program shortcuts. when I finished moving the folders I...
  8. I have a problem with shortcuts.

9. Problem with Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Shortcut: Hello, the message Problem with Shortcut popped up, I pressed it by mistake and the icon disappeared, has the program that was the shortcut been deleted and is it possible to restore everything?...
  10. Problem with Shortcut

Problem with Shortcut: Hello, the message Problem with Shortcut popped up, I pressed it by mistake and the icon disappeared, has the program that was the shortcut been deleted and is it possible to restore everything?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem with shortcut windows 10

2. problem with shortcut

3. windows 10 problem with shortcut

4. problems with shortcuts on windows 10,
  5. excel problems with shortcut windows 10,
  6. problem creating a shortcut in windows 10,
  7. windows problem with shortcut,
  8. problemwithshortcut,
  9. problem woth shortvut,
  10. poblem with shortcut,
  11. windows 10 problem with shortcut error,