Windows 10: Problem with a Xbox windows controller drivers

Discus and support Problem with a Xbox windows controller drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; https://youtu.be/tgBrWer4Qr4 This explains the problem and the fix on a linux medium. The problem was taped. When moving the left stick on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Madfang10, May 28, 2020.

1. Madfang10 Win User

Problem with a Xbox windows controller drivers

https://youtu.be/tgBrWer4Qr4

This explains the problem and the fix on a linux medium. The problem was taped.

When moving the left stick on a rotating motion, you notice that when moved on a diagonal direction, the movement is twice as fast.

I tried calibrating the gamepad but it doesn't work.

Please watch the video and acknowledge this problem. It's somewhat recent.

:)

Madfang10, May 28, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

XBox One Controller driver problem

Hi jaKiT0,

Normally, Windows 10 will install the latest driver needed for your Xbox One Controller once it connected via USB cable. Based on the information that you provided, I'm suspecting that the issue could be either the Xbox Accessories app on your computer or
    a corrupted driver file stored on it. To better assist you, kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you confirm if both controllers work fine on your brother's computer?
    • Have you tried reinstalling the Xbox Accessories app on your computer?
    • Can you also tell us the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far when you contacted the Windows Support?

Ariel Acu, May 28, 2020
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, May 28, 2020
  4. Problem with a Xbox windows controller drivers

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Problem with a Xbox windows controller drivers

1. Problem with a Xbox windows controller drivers - Similar Threads - Problem Xbox controller

2. Deleted Xbox controller drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Xbox controller drivers: I was trying to use an xbox one controller with my pc and it wasn’t being detected by windows at all. No alerts of it being connected nothing at all, I had tried different cables, controllers, and usb ports. None of it worked. So I went into to device manager to install...
  3. Xbox controller driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller driver error: Pls help me to fix driver error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-driver-error/bc643735-a648-4459-810a-50d5483e9662
  4. Xbox controller driver error

Xbox controller driver error: Pls help me to fix driver error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-driver-error/bc643735-a648-4459-810a-50d5483e9662
  5. Xbox controller drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller drivers: So i plug in my controller to my computer and my computer just doesn't install the driver I've done all the Xbox tips to fix this data transferring cable and everything make sure its plugged into usb 3.0 it just wont install the drivers...
  6. Xbox controller drivers

Xbox controller drivers: So i plug in my controller to my computer and my computer just doesn't install the driver I've done all the Xbox tips to fix this data transferring cable and everything make sure its plugged into usb 3.0 it just wont install the drivers...
  7. Xbox controller drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Xbox Controller problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller problem: Recently i've purchased a Wireless Xbox one Controller to use for PC gaming. I also bought a bluetooth adapter plus charging cable and a battery for the controller. My problem is : When I use the controller plugged in the computer with the usb charging cable, it works...
  9. Problems with Xbox controllers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Xbox controllers?: I have an Xbox One controller hooked up to my PC via Bluetooth and I keep having issues with the controller becoming unresponsive in the middle of gaming. If I try to turn the controller off and back on, it has trouble reconnecting to my PC, the Xbox logo will just keep...
  10. Xbox One S controller driver problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One S controller driver problem!: Hey. I have a Xbox One S controller so I can connect it to PC with Bluetooth. But in device manager when I connect it with USB cable the controller is showing as " XINPUT compatible HID device" ! Not Xbox One (s) Controller and when I'm connecting it through Bluetooth it...