Windows 10: Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC

Discus and support Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I have problem to access remote desktop though I am still in Windows warranty period. Could anyone here give any way out on how to get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wernertanias, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC

Hello!

I have problem to access remote desktop though I am still in Windows warranty period. Could anyone here give any way out on how to get the things fixed ?

Your advice is really needed. Thank You

Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC [​IMG]

Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC 97784bfe-9605-4c95-b54f-1750fe16d86b?upload=true.png

:)

wernertanias, Jul 10, 2019

2. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 10, 2019
  3. mlee49 Win User
    help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Steevo Win User

Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC

hijacked via remote network access

Sounds like you are the recipient of stolen goods. All of our work laptops have this feature where it locks the BIOS and hard disk remotely if stolen, misplaced, or after a certain number of failed access attempts to the data on the disk without the TPM key.

I would suggest returning it to wherever you bought or got it.

Steevo, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC

1. Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC - Similar Threads - Problem accessing remote

2. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dekstop problem: I`ve accidently put my Dekstop in D:/. Now, every file from disk D is displayed on my screen which I don`t like. How I can set my Dekstop to previous location? I know, that i gotta change it`s properties, but %USERPROFILE%\Desktop command doesn`t work and I can`t find Dekstop...
  3. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dekstop problem: I`ve accidently put my Dekstop in D:/. Now, every file from disk D is displayed on my screen which I don`t like. How I can set my Dekstop to previous location? I know, that i gotta change it`s properties, but %USERPROFILE%\Desktop command doesn`t work and I can`t find Dekstop...
  4. Dekstop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remotely accessing pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remotely accessing pc: Hi so I have 2 computers a windows 10 desktop and a windows 10 laptop with the same microsoft account log in on both and I want to use remote desktop to get into my laptop and vice versa but every time I try to it gives me an error message saying "Your computer could not...
  6. Remotely accessing pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remotely accessing pc: Hi so I have 2 computers a windows 10 desktop and a windows 10 laptop with the same microsoft account log in on both and I want to use remote desktop to get into my laptop and vice versa but every time I try to it gives me an error message saying "Your computer could not...
  7. Remotely accessing pc

8. remote access my pc over the internet

remote access my pc over the internet: remote access my pc over the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access-my-pc-over-the-internet/910a7c32-c936-4c27-837f-8975a1cc5208
  9. remote access problems

remote access problems: can anyone please help me out here? I am having issues with my PC it has all the windows 10 updates I have even just yesterday reset it to factory but still cant get rid of whoever is accessing my connection remotely. I did try the windows defender and have numerous...
  10. Remote access problem..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote access problem..: Hey.. I m using WINDOWS SERVER 2012 R2 in my server which is accessing remotely. And im using windows 10 in my laptop. Previously password was saved in the Remote desktop connection and last day what I did is removed the saved password.. After that first time I entered...