Windows 10: Problem with account protection

Discus and support Problem with account protection in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The account protection not recognize my account . Can somebody help me with this , please ?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by zzTungNguyenzz, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Problem with account protection

The account protection not recognize my account . Can somebody help me with this , please ? Problem with account protection 785205c0-83fd-4cea-88e9-4b3fae567e81?upload=true.png

:)

zzTungNguyenzz, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Account problem

Aslam,

Yes, the procedure is complex but I split it into individual steps that, I believe, can be followed by anybody.

Booting into Safe mode is explained in section 3. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Getting into the built-in Administrator account is explained in section 4. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Any local account and any MSAccount can be made a "Standard" account or an Admin account. You need to be logged in to an Admin account in order to raise a Standard account to Admin status.
    - Once you are logged in to one of the Admin accounts that I suggest that you create, you can go to Settings, Accounts, Family & other users so that you can select the account you want to raise then click on the Change account type button that appears.
    - Be wary of promoting then relying upon the current problem account because its user profile might be damaged. I cannot say that it is definitely damaged but only that something has gone wrong.

Denis

4. AngusChan Win User

Problem with account protection

Micorosft Account is missing from the phone -> cannot remove Reset protection!

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have checked in the link above and my phone is listed as in protection.

I have all the step done with my SIM plugged in and network connected.

I am not sure if it is an Insider build, how can I check it?

AngusChan, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Problem with account protection

1. Problem with account protection - Similar Threads - Problem account protection

2. Tamper Protection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tamper Protection problem: in my Windows 11pro PC I noticed that Tamper Protection is turned OFF and marked as "This setting is managed by your administrator." I am unable to turn it on.1 no anti-virus/anti-malware 3rd party software is installed on the computer.2 This is my PC and I am the admin, it...
  3. Tamper Protection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tamper Protection problem: in my Windows 11pro PC I noticed that Tamper Protection is turned OFF and marked as "This setting is managed by your administrator." I am unable to turn it on.1 no anti-virus/anti-malware 3rd party software is installed on the computer.2 This is my PC and I am the admin, it...
  4. Defender Account Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Account Protection: Defender Account Protection always showing I am not signed in to my Microsoft account i have tried everything but the bull **** won't show my account being protected ?...
  5. Defender Account Protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender Account Protection: Defender Account Protection always showing I am not signed in to my Microsoft account i have tried everything but the bull **** won't show my account being protected ?...
  6. Write Protected Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Write Protected Problems: I tried following the steps everyone saying but here's to a bigger problem. Not sure if it's the file or external USB drive problems. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/write-protected-problems/8456b4aa-e1d4-4630-9b63-8792d196a611
  7. Account Protection Loop

Account Protection Loop: Okay! So, basically what happened is that I reset my pc and it took a little bit longer but it's fine. After it was ready I got this error Account Protection. It asked me to Set my pin up and I already did, I did it again but It won't set up. I used sfc but there was nothing....
  8. Account Protection

Account Protection: When I check my update and security info for account protection it says that I am not signed into my microsoft account even though I am. What do I do to stop this message....
  9. Account protection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account protection: This has been a frustrating issue. I upgraded a w7 computer a few weeks ago when I 1st noticed the issue and last night and today setting up a new w10 computer for my wife's work at home. You can see the warning message about windows security and when you click it you are...
  10. protection removal problem

protection removal problem: Windows 365 10 always makes any document I create a protected document. I gone through the steps to remove protection, but it doesn't work. Is anyone else having this problem? Has anyone found solution to this problem?...