Windows 10: Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0

Discus and support Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was running Win 10, Office 365, Visual Studio and Access Database Engine 2007 x64. It worked fine. I have a couple of programs I wrote that use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeParham, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0

I was running Win 10, Office 365, Visual Studio and Access Database Engine 2007 x64. It worked fine. I have a couple of programs I wrote that use Access databases .accdb and Excel files .xslx. I had no problem. I had to re-install Windows 10 this weekend. It has all the current updates installed. I reinstalled Office 365 and installed Visual Studio 2019 Community program no longer works. I get the ACE OLEDB 12.0 not registered. I tried AccessdatbaseEngine 2016 - did not fix issue. I tried AccessDatabase Engine 2010 - did not fix. I had to find an old copy of AccessDatabaseEngine 2007. It fixed the ACE OLEDB 12.0 not registered but now it says it does not recognize file format .accdb. I need help getting this to work again.

My connection string:

strOLE = "Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=" & My.Settings.DB_Bills
    conn = New OleDb.OleDbConnectionstrOLE

My.Settings.DB_Bills = D:\Documents\Access\Current\Bills.accdb

:)

MikeParham, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Time Lady Win User
    Time Lady, Mar 10, 2020
  3. OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0

Hello. Does anyone know if SSIS Projects need to be re-compiled after installing OLEDB DB2 Version 6 if they are currently compiled using OLEDB DB2 Version 5? Our newest SSIS Projects are developed on a machine using 6, but will be deployed on a machine
    using 5. Is that a problem?

Thanks. Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0 :)

Robin Luzi, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0

After Full Scan with windows defender i got problem to remove Trojan:win32/Dynamer!ac

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...Name=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac&ocid=-2147283291

If Windows Defender will not alleviate this problem, recommend you follow the suggestions in this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com. The removal tools/procedures are free. Remove Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac malware (Virus Removal Guide)

But…

If none of the other tools listed in the Malwaretips guide identify any malware, you are using an HP laptop and the alleged malware detection by Windows Defender is listed as
    being in the “D” Drive on the laptop then you may be seeing a “false positive” detection. Should you determine you are probably seeing a "false detection"
    suggest you post back in this thread with further information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0

1. Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0 - Similar Threads - Problem ACE OLEDB

2. Windows 11 says "0" instead of "12" in 12-hour time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 says "0" instead of "12" in 12-hour time: Hi. Why does Windows 11 keep saying "0" instead of "12" in 12-hour time? I didn't change any settings, but I'm still experiencing this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-says-0-instead-of-12-in-12-hour-time/961ae6e9-c976-4d1c-8f49-77f8146dbda9
  3. Windows 11 says "0" instead of "12" in 12-hour time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 says "0" instead of "12" in 12-hour time: Hi. Why does Windows 11 keep saying "0" instead of "12" in 12-hour time? I didn't change any settings, but I'm still experiencing this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-says-0-instead-of-12-in-12-hour-time/961ae6e9-c976-4d1c-8f49-77f8146dbda9
  4. red ace squadron

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red ace squadron: i download red ace squadron game to my win.10 laptop but i does not function correctly..screen just flickering and only i can see is lot ofcursors when i moving mouse..i tried troubleshooting program by using recommend settings but no help..is there any change to get it...
  5. red ace squadron

red ace squadron: i download red ace squadron game to my win.10 laptop but i does not function correctly..screen just flickering and only i can see is lot ofcursors when i moving mouse..i tried troubleshooting program by using recommend settings but no help..is there any change to get it...
  6. DirectX 12 Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    DirectX 12 Problem: Hello . I have a problem . When i start Crysis 3 Game si its not starting Error : You need a DX11 capable GPU to play Crysis 3 can you help me please Sorry for my BAD ENGLISH...
  7. Acees To outook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acees To outook: I was asked to authenticate my phone, and receive a SMS to access my outlook, and also I was asked to provide a sencond means of authentications, to what I complied by providing my personal email. Whay is it that I don't receive the verification code by email... May I have...
  8. OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OLEDB DB2 Version 6.0: Hello. Does anyone know if SSIS Projects need to be re-compiled after installing OLEDB DB2 Version 6 if they are currently compiled using OLEDB DB2 Version 5? Our newest SSIS Projects are developed on a machine using 6, but will be deployed on a machine using 5. Is that a...
  9. Problem to be updates on 12/12/2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem to be updates on 12/12/2018: Hi There, Windows 10 running slow Internet after last update on 12/12/2018 goes to website but very slow at loading site YouTube and others !!!! [ATTACH]...
  10. WMP 12 problem.

WMP 12 problem.: Has anybody ever had this happen while watching a movie on WMP 12? I am running the latest Windows 10 update. Version 12.0.15063 [img] This anomaly comes and goes quickly (only a few frames then back to normal) on what seems to be scenes with a lot happening. It took me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.ace.oledb.12.0 installed but recognize

2. sql 2019 import excel microsoft ace oledb 12 provider is not reigsteed on local machine