Windows 10: problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation

Discus and support problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; during the OEM installation of windows it asks for a product key for it to complete the installation. upon me entering the product key it gives the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kn03cs, Jan 30, 2023.

1. kn03cs Win User

problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation

during the OEM installation of windows it asks for a product key for it to complete the installation. upon me entering the product key it gives the error of it not being a valid product key. i tried calling support but they were of no help due to it being outdated. the system that it's being installed on is the DELL Inspiron 531s,

:)

kn03cs, Jan 30, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2023
  3. easmurthy Win User
    Windows XP professional

I am having problems with my PC. The system started rebooting while I was trying to login yesterday. Since then, the system boots up till the Windows XP logo is displayed and starts rebooting. When I tried to go to "Safe Mode" the process stops at "Partition c:\Windows\ststen32\Drivers\Mup.Sys" and starts rebooting. This loop goes on.

Can any one suggest how to repair/reinstall the XP professional edition.

easmurthy, Jan 30, 2023
  4. problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation

XP Professional activation

I am unable to activate windows xp professional through support? Why cannot microsoft activate their own product?

QuentinPencilliah, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation

1. problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation - Similar Threads - problem activating Professional

2. Windows xp installing problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows xp installing problems: Hi, I am trying to install windows xp on an old computer but each time I try it gives me the error code 0x0000007e. Is there a way that I can resolve this issue?...
  3. Windows xp installing problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows xp installing problems: Hi, I am trying to install windows xp on an old computer but each time I try it gives me the error code 0x0000007e. Is there a way that I can resolve this issue?...
  4. Problem when running applications as administrator on windows xp professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when running applications as administrator on windows xp professional: Hey!My friend and i have been trying to install windows 10 on an old pc he found The pc's OS is Windows XP Professional Edition.We figured out we need an application for usb booting, because the pc's bios does not support usb booting.I got the application EasyBCD, and it...
  5. Problem when running applications as administrator on windows xp professional

Problem when running applications as administrator on windows xp professional: Hey!My friend and i have been trying to install windows 10 on an old pc he found The pc's OS is Windows XP Professional Edition.We figured out we need an application for usb booting, because the pc's bios does not support usb booting.I got the application EasyBCD, and it...
  6. problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation

problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation: during the OEM installation of windows it asks for a product key for it to complete the installation. upon me entering the product key it gives the error of it not being a valid product key. i tried calling support but they were of no help due to it being outdated. the system...
  7. Windows XP professional Embedded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP professional Embedded: Hi i need the ISO install file for Windows XP professional Embedded must be the embedded version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-professional-embedded/ebaba7f6-8155-4e04-9f2a-cbd8fa0340b4
  8. Windows XP professional Embedded

Windows XP professional Embedded: Hi i need the ISO install file for Windows XP professional Embedded must be the embedded version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-professional-embedded/ebaba7f6-8155-4e04-9f2a-cbd8fa0340b4
  9. XP Professional

XP Professional: hello I have a Microsoft xp profession that has no power button I've been trying to figure out how to turn it on do I need to jumpstart the motherboard and how to jump start it or do i need to just trash itthank you...
  10. XP Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XP Professional: hello I have a Microsoft xp profession that has no power button I've been trying to figure out how to turn it on do I need to jumpstart the motherboard and how to jump start it or do i need to just trash itthank you...