Windows 10: Problem with Activation of Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with Activation of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, my problem has started yesterday just after I've upgraded my motherboard and other PC components. From that time there is always an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jacek Wittwer, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Problem with Activation of Windows 10

Hello,

my problem has started yesterday just after I've upgraded my motherboard and other PC components. From that time there is always an error occured: (translate it from polish): We can't activate Windows system on this device. You can try to activate it later or go to the store and buy original Windows system. Error code: 0xC004F025.

The issue is that this is original windows system because I've bought Windows 8 Pro 9.12.2012. Then it has been updated freely to Windows 10. And from that time everything was fine up to today. Is there anything that can be done about it?

Best Regards

Jacek Wittwer

:)

Jacek Wittwer, Aug 11, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Aug 11, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Problem with Activation of Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Problem with Activation of Windows 10

1. Problem with Activation of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Activation

2. problems with activating windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problems with activating windows: hello, I've tried everything but it seems that I can't activate my windows. the troubleshot error code is: 0x8007007B. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-activating-windows/3aabb3d5-2b5d-4227-b19a-92942d6d5ec4"
  3. Activation problem

Activation problem: Im having a proble activating my built pc. My old pc has activation and it says that activated with a digital license is linked to my microsoft account. When i go to trouble shoot i choose i have changed my hardware and the option to use the license from that computer is...
  4. windows activation problem

windows activation problem: Tried to activate my windows but couldn't for over a year now. Decided to change product key too it is not working..Error code 0x80070076 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/37c98688-58ae-45e9-b2b4-7fbf0e4e0457"
  5. Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem

Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem: I'm running Win10, 64-bit, v.1903 A few weeks ago I upgraded my PC's mobo and successfully went through the rigmarole to reactivate Windows via the automated phoneline. It turned out that the new mobo was defective so today I installed a replacement. When I went to...
  6. WINDOWS 10 Pro ISSUE, activation Problem product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA042

WINDOWS 10 Pro ISSUE, activation Problem product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA042: Hi please help unable to activate windows 10 Pro don't have the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-issue-activation-problem-product-id/45afb366-4287-4d75-8565-956392080a31"
  7. Problems with activating windows 10

Problems with activating windows 10: Hello. I have this desktop which should have windows fully installed, but in the lower right corner of my screen I have the following message displayed; "Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate windows." I have tried everything. Running a trouble shoot, reinstalling...
  8. Problem to activate Windows

Problem to activate Windows: Split from this thread. I have problem to activate the windows. plz help me to fix the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-to-activate-windows/a8f4ebb7-63a7-4a4e-804b-16dd6b4e00e0"
  9. Windows Activation Problem

Windows Activation Problem: My laptop came with windows 8.1. I upgraded to windows 10 and purchased Office 2010 Pro 3+ yrs ago, now I'm getting an on screen message that windows is not activated. I have a product code for Office but I don't have one for windows because it was a free upgrade. I've never...
  10. Retail Windows 10 pro activation problem

Retail Windows 10 pro activation problem: I recently upgraded my pc parts entirely (mobo,cpu,gpu,ssd,hdd) and wanted to transfer my license from the old pc to the new one. The windows version I had was a win 7 professional and I had upgraded it to win 10 pro with the free upgrade Retail version. I tried activating...