Windows 10: problem with adding account

Discus and support problem with adding account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hey, I can't add a microsoft account on my windows 10 pc, the window simply does not show up, i trying literally everything, so, can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by mariamTs1ntsadze, May 2, 2019.

1. problem with adding account

hey, I can't add a microsoft account on my windows 10 pc, the window simply does not show up, i trying literally everything, so, can you help?

:)

mariamTs1ntsadze, May 2, 2019
  2. iBawbag Win User

Problem adding a POP3 email account

It does work fine with pop.

problem with adding account [​IMG]

It has a problem with 2 step authentication. What is the domain?
    Is your username the same as email address?

iBawbag, May 2, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 2, 2019
  4. problem with adding account

Problem adding a POP3 email account

My apologies, got it working but I'd never dream of using it.
    I have to click this

problem with adding account [​IMG]

then select either my MS account or my POP account before I can view my emails.

It's horrible, it's like a phone app. Thunderbird for me.

Torquemada, May 2, 2019
Thema:

problem with adding account

1. problem with adding account - Similar Threads - problem adding account

2. Problem adding user with Company Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem adding user with Company Account: I have set up many laptops for my users for Personal use for various reasons. When I created user accounts I have used local ones. I have just started to use our Microsoft 365 accounts and have encountered a problem.On PC1 I created an account named NB@<our domain> with no...
  3. Problem adding user with Company Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem adding user with Company Account: I have set up many laptops for my users for Personal use for various reasons. When I created user accounts I have used local ones. I have just started to use our Microsoft 365 accounts and have encountered a problem.On PC1 I created an account named NB@<our domain> with no...
  4. Problem adding user with Company Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having problem adding outlook accounts unsolved: This is the video of me having that problemI have tried remove all account except my main, restart my computer but it doensn't workThis also happen when I try add account in window settingIm sure that I type the correct passwordhttps://youtu.be/NuRRgkBvZQ8...
  6. Problems with adding a new user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems with adding a new user account: Following a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 I've repeatedly added a family member as an account user on the PC. Each time after getting the usual "Please wait" and "We're sorting it" messages the new user desktop opens with a message saying there is not enough disk space -...
  7. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - adding new account problem: The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider. It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account. 117275
  8. Outlook 355 - adding new account problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 355 - adding new account problem: The new Outlook 365 Add a New Account 'wizard' does not have the 'My outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication' checkbox which is needed for my email service provider. It is there when you 'Repair' an existing account. 117275
  9. Problem adding a POP3 email account

in Browsers and Email
    Problem adding a POP3 email account: I have just upgraded to Windows 10 but the mail tile won't allow me to add my usual POP3 email account. I have entered all details correctly as in Outlook Express, but it won't sync and then gives me an error code. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 15063
  10. Problem adding work account to my user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problem adding work account to my user account: It worked a couple days ago, but I had to do a restore. Now, when I try to modify my account settings (Settings>Accounts>Your Account>Add work or school account) it connects to my work to complete the sign in, but instead of getting a confirmation, I get a screen with nothing...