Windows 10: Problem with adding family member to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Problem with adding family member to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I signed up for a trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via our Xbox One console. I have 3 kids accounts also signed in to the Xbox as well. 2 of my 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Core_2, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Core_2 Win User

Problem with adding family member to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I signed up for a trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via our Xbox One console. I have 3 kids accounts also signed in to the Xbox as well.

2 of my 3 kids can also view and play games on their Windows 10 Laptops, My oldest cannot however.

His account shows he has 2 devices Windows 10, and Xbox one yet it just prompts him to sign up for Game pass when viewing either the Xbox app or the Microsoft store on Windows.

He previously had a trial of the Windows PC game pass, and let it lapse after a month. Is this somehow interfering with his ability to join the rest of us?

:)

Core_2, Jan 31, 2021
  2. JayTan08 Win User

Xbox pass game ultimate

Hi Kariloo, my name is Jay. I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your inquiry.

Here's see the Description when buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Description

Get all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, plus over 100 high-quality console and PC games for one low monthly price. With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play. With a huge variety of games from every genre, there’s something for everyone.
    Enjoy exclusive member deals and discounts. Play together with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network and discover your next favorite game.

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC (Xbox Game Pass for PC not available in South Korea), and Xbox Live Gold.

Note: Purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions
    are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account
    at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

Game titles and number vary over time and by country. Membership continues to be charged at the then-current price (subject to change; plus applicable taxes) unless cancelled. Cancel any time to stop your next scheduled charge; see account.microsoft.com/services.
    Notice before purchase of add-ons, DLC, consumables, virtual currency, or subscriptions (sold separately): If your membership terminates or a game is removed from the catalog, you must reactivate your membership or buy the game separately to continue using
    these items. ISP fees may apply. Age restrictions apply. Xbox Game Pass discounts are based on Microsoft Store price and are not combinable with other offers and are not redeemable for cash. Discount offers exclude titles within 30 days of launch and are not
    available with select titles. Service, features, and requirements may change or be retired. Subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement (microsoft.com/msa).

Sign in for your available offers. Promotional offers may not be valid for all members and are only available for a limited time. Offers not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply. After promotional period, subscription continues
    to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes.

Reference:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pas...

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask questions and keep me on track. I will keep working on this issue until it's resolved, thank you.

Regards,

Jay

JayTan08, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10

Source: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10 - Xbox Wire

Tenforo, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July Xbox

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Problem with adding family member to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Problem adding family

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working: Hi All, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app I met with this error: File System Error 1069586941 Steps I have taken: 1. Restart the pc 2. Reset windows store 3. Restore Xbox Games pass via Powershell 4. Reinstall Xbox App 5. Log in/log out of my...
  3. Problems with Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Game Pass Ultimate: I have Game Pass Ultimate for PC, and it works fine, I can download the games I want the included ones and it's awsome! But I'm having a problem... When I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, it just doesn't appear as available to download, even though I have Game...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: My game pass code isnt seeming to work on my windows 10 pc yes the card says its compatible with pc it says Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card....
  5. Adding a Family Member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding a Family Member: I'm attempting to add my daughter a child as a Family Member - she has a Microsoft account. I have successfully sent the invitation but when we open the email invite and click on 'Join' it informs us that she already belongs to a family group. When I sign on to her Microsoft...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10: [ATTACH] Just six weeks from today, we continue our journey with the launch of Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Jumping into the next generation of gaming with you – the player – at the center, we are working with creators around the globe to empower...
  7. Xbox pass game ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox pass game ultimate: Hello i am new in all these xbox things i have and xbox 360 if i get my xbox game pass ultimate i can use it on my xbox 360 kinect Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-pass-game-ultimate/2d4b9f0e-d92a-4109-8b7e-32fabe608e66"
  8. Adding a family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding a family member: I have added my child to our family account but she does not appear as an option when I initially log into the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-family-member/3f3aedc2-b015-455c-a31f-c98e5c20f87f"
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU for 1$, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your xbox...