Windows 10: Problem with Adera episodes.

Discus and support Problem with Adera episodes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I'd installed Adera on my new laptop. However it let me download 1st episode since it was free and it shows other episodes available for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JPCherry, Dec 8, 2019.

1. JPCherry Win User

Problem with Adera episodes.

Hi there,

I'd installed Adera on my new laptop. However it let me download 1st episode since it was free and it shows other episodes available for purchase.

I bought episodes 2, 3 and 4 right after when they were available, still shows in my purchase history. Please advice what I can do to get them available again without buying them again.

Regards,

Tom

:)

JPCherry, Dec 8, 2019
  2. grajen Win User

Adera episode download failure

I have paid for through PayPal a download of episode 2 of Adera. The program says it is downloading but nothing is happening. I have left it "downloading" over night but still nothing has happened. Can you suggest a fix. Thanking you

grajen, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Adera episode 1 download issue

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing issues with Adera game on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to go through the below article and follow the steps given.

Troubleshoot Adera: Episodes 1–5 graphics and download issues

This issue is better suited in Xbox forum, we have a dedicated team to help you with this type of issues. I suggest you to post the same question in Xbox forum for further assistance.

Follow the below link to post your query in Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/default.aspx

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Dec 8, 2019
  4. grajen Win User

Adera episode download failure

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I have run
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter
    . and it says that it was unable to automatically fix all the issues found.

It then said that the windows store cache may be damaged.

I went to the store cache location and renamed the folder "Old Cache" and then created a new folder "Cache"

Rebooted the computer and then re run the Adera program.

Problem still exists.

Is there some other method to repair the Windows Store cache?

I typed wsreset in the command window and rebooted the computer but the problem still exists.

Adera came bundled with the computer when I bought it with win8.

I upgrade to win 8.1 and then finally to win 10.

The program runs fine with the first episode but when I clicked on Episode 2 to buy I was redirected to PayPal where I paid the required amount and received confirmation from The Microsoft Store about the purchase.

In the meantime the Episode 2 panel showed "Downloading" but nothing is downloaded.

I have left it "Downloading" overnight and still nothing happens.

I am reluctant to remove and reinstall the program as I fear I will have to buy the episode again.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

grajen, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with Adera episodes. - Similar Threads - Problem Adera episodes

2. Episode Missing from The AMB s202

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Episode Missing from The AMB s202: Gonna keep this short. The last episode of The Ancient Magus’ Bride of s202, Episode 12 is missing and with a quick search. It was released on the 21st of this month but hasn’t shown up yet. I bought the series pass and every other episode has been released as normal besides...
  3. Walking Dead S1 episode 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Walking Dead S1 episode 4: PC version Walking Dead S1 episode 4 freezes when going into the attic to find Kenny. Re-installed and rewind used. Fix suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/walking-dead-s1-episode-4/f4010a95-f94d-4e7b-b584-e2ff2dc451e5
  4. Walking Dead S1 episode 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Walking Dead S1 episode 4: PC version Walking Dead S1 episode 4 freezes when going into the attic to find Kenny. Re-installed and rewind used. Fix suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/walking-dead-s1-episode-4/f4010a95-f94d-4e7b-b584-e2ff2dc451e5
  5. windows 10 file explorer column episode name won't show episode name id3 tag episode name...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 file explorer column episode name won't show episode name id3 tag episode name...: the description basically says everything but lets clarify with more detail. I have a ton of video files and I am organizing them with metadata as much as possible. I added season number and episode number and they show up on windows file explorer if I add those columns to...
  6. Episode download

Episode download: Why does it say I own the game Episode, but I can't see it on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/episode-download/f9d5f00d-4869-46e6-ab06-2f706f06703a
  7. ADERA

ADERA: my adera episode 1 on windows 10 gives me a download error when its about to finish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adera/2674ec89-c28c-424f-9d54-abcc680af267
  8. Unable to play Adera episodes after purchasing

Unable to play Adera episodes after purchasing: Hi there, I'd installed Adera on my new laptop. However it let me download 1st episode since it was free and it shows other episodes available for purchase. I bought episodes 2, 3 and 4 right after when they were available, still shows in my purchase history. Please advice...
  9. Revving episodes, and COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Revving episodes, and COM Surrogate: Hello, clan. Normally, my laptop is very quiet, but lately, it's taken to bouts of "revving." This revving ("whirring"?) might last fifteen minutes, or it might last an hour, but it reminds me of a jet readying for takeoff. I've no idea what triggers the revving, or what...
  10. Sharing Networking Strange Episode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Networking Strange Episode: This is just a report of my truly strange four-hour afternoon that finally resulted in success. Thanks to several people here, a day to two ago, I was finally able to access one computer from the other, so long as network passwords were disabled. I remembered that one step...