Windows 10: Problem with Alt + Tab

Discus and support Problem with Alt + Tab in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have been experiencing an odd and rather annoying problem with alt + tab. [img] As you see the screenshot, these apps (Store, Window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blackzr, Aug 25, 2015.

1. blackzr Win User

Problem with Alt + Tab

Hi, I have been experiencing an odd and rather annoying problem with alt + tab.

Problem with Alt + Tab [​IMG]

As you see the screenshot, these apps (Store, Window Feedback, Mail, Weather) have been keep popping up when I do alt + tab. Even I turn them off, they pop again after minutes or hours. I've tried to signing out my account and disabled apps through Background apps at Privacy in Setting. But they keep popping up in alt tab.

Also, I installed Windows 10 through clean install.

Any possible solutions for this annoying issue?

:)

blackzr, Aug 25, 2015

2. Alt tab problem

Hi Joanne,

Alt + Tab keys help you make it quite easy and quick. Since you're mentioned that you're having issue with it, we would like to know more about the issue that you're encountering. Kindly provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type winver,
      then select OK.
    • Provide a screenshot of the issue. Here's how: How to include a screenshot
      in your post

Moreover, we suggest that you
    perform a clean boot
    . The computer will start using a pre-selected minimal set of drivers and startup programs, and because the computer start with a minimal set of drivers, some programs may not work as you expected.

We look forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Alt tab problem

Hi I just got a new pc, and every time I alt tab, the window and previous window would both work.

What I am saying is

- I would alt tab from window A to window B

- window B would be near/on top of window B

- if I move my mouse or type anything on window B, it would also go onto window A

So say I would something on window B like Hi, on window A it would also type in Hi

is there anyway to disable this, its getting fairly annoying

Please and thank you

- Currently using windows 10

JoanneChan1, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Problem with Alt + Tab

Try Settings, Privacy, Background Apps (at bottom). Turn off all you don't want.

Ztruker, Aug 26, 2015
  5. blackzr Win User
    I have already tried that as mentioned in my post. It did not work unfortunately.

blackzr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem with Alt + Tab

1. Problem with Alt + Tab - Similar Threads - Problem Alt Tab

2. alt tab problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt tab problem: i try to alt tab doesn't work when I try to alt tab in a search tab/ bar it types a random sequence of letters sdfgsdfgsdfg as well as doing random directional inputs in game....
  3. alt tab problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alt tab problem: i try to alt tab doesn't work when I try to alt tab in a search tab/ bar it types a random sequence of letters sdfgsdfgsdfg as well as doing random directional inputs in game....
  4. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task view "ALT+TAB problem": Hello,Please tell me how can I deactivate Task View, or tell me how can I make CTRL+TAB switch between programs and not open all the recent stufftask view I don't want to open or keep track off....Sorry if I seem a little blunt, I have been trying to fix this for some days...
  5. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task view "ALT+TAB problem": Hello,Please tell me how can I deactivate Task View, or tell me how can I make CTRL+TAB switch between programs and not open all the recent stufftask view I don't want to open or keep track off....Sorry if I seem a little blunt, I have been trying to fix this for some days...
  6. Problem with alt tabbing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with alt tabbing: Hi, I need help with my window. I'm currently using Windows 10 Version 21H2 KB5009596. When ever I tabbed out of game that on full screen, stretched games like CS:GO and Valorant, I can't tabbed back into game, I've to alt tab multiple time so that I can get back into it....
  7. Problem with alt tabbing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with alt tabbing: Hi, I need help with my window. I'm currently using Windows 10 Version 21H2 KB5009596. When ever I tabbed out of game that on full screen, stretched games like CS:GO and Valorant, I can't tabbed back into game, I've to alt tab multiple time so that I can get back into it....
  8. Alt + Tab problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt + Tab problems: Hey guys, have any of you faced a problem where when you alt tab, and then alt tab again within a short span of time, it moves to the third window, instead of the previous window? Windows Insider Beta Channel Intended/Expected behavior: Repeatedly pressing alt tab should...
  9. alt-tab problem; clear instructions?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    alt-tab problem; clear instructions?: My alt-tab function has stopped working. I'm using Windows 10. Is there a fix? I see all kinds of advice here and elsewhere, but much of it is old, for other Windows versions, or unclear. Is there a definitive fix with clear instructions? Thanks....
  10. Windows 10 alt-tabbing problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 alt-tabbing problems: I know Win10 has the multi desktop feature with that new button in the taskbar, but everything since Vista had an option to "alt-tab" to the Desktop (it shows up as an alt-tabbale thing alongside watever else ur running), and Windows 10 doesn't, and windows key+m doesn't...