Windows 10: Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre

Discus and support Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sir I have a HP E 8000 series computer with graphics card IntelR Q45,Q43 express card would like to know if i can get a 2.1 or a quadraphonic sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lesterpinto1, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre

Sir I have a HP E 8000 series computer with graphics card IntelR Q45,Q43 express card would like to know if i can get a 2.1 or a quadraphonic sound from this sound card i have downloaded Realtek HD driver version 6.0.8746.1, Direct x version 12 ,Audio codec version ALC261 I am unable to connect my Altec Lansing home theatre which has a 2.1 sound system kindly advice

[Original Title: Sound]

:)

lesterpinto1, Nov 6, 2020
  2. JT-56 Win User

Altec Lansing VS 2621 Speaker Compatibility

We upgraded our PC to Windows 10. Our old speakers, Altec Lansing ACS 340, do not work with the new operating system. We'd like to buy another set of Alec Lansing speakers. Are Altec Lansing VS 2621 speakers compatible with Windows 10?

JT-56, Nov 6, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing)

There are no drivers for the actual speakers. The drivers are for the PC's sound hardware chip such as Conexant, Realtek, etc.

Is the "low sound" on the Laptops internal speakers or with the external Altec Lansing speakers?

fireberd, Nov 6, 2020
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre

Altec Lansing

Altec lansing are not designed for high volume/wattage. it sound smore like you're pushing your speakers to the max then increasing the volume through a secondary software.

I've had 6 sets of altec lansing speakers in total (multiple rigs at once) and all of them sound perfectly fine except when you try and push the volume to the max and higher. you'd be better off with a high wattage logitech/klipisch from the sounds of it.

yogurt_21, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre

1. Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre - Similar Threads - Problem Altec Lansing

2. Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,: I updated my laptop from windows 7 professional to the latest version of windows 10 but now the dolby pcee doesnt install. I tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions. The 32 bit version doesnt work at all, and the 64 bit one ends prematurely. I tried all the DAA and DHT...
  3. Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,: I updated my laptop from windows 7 professional to the latest version of windows 10 but now the dolby pcee doesnt install. I tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions. The 32 bit version doesnt work at all, and the 64 bit one ends prematurely. I tried all the DAA and DHT...
  4. Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver for Altec Lansing VS4221 speakers

Driver for Altec Lansing VS4221 speakers: I recently added the Altec Lansing VS4221 2.1 speakers to my Dell Inspiron 5759 laptop. I only seem to have controls for the satellite speakers but not the sub-woofer in the realtek driver. Is there a specific driver for the A-L speakers available? I don't seem to see...
  6. Reproductors problems + home theatre problem

Reproductors problems + home theatre problem: Hello everyone, at this times, so many people has this problem and i dont know how to fix it. I have typicall genius 5 + 1 reproductros with jack connector. If i plug it into PC, i got notification and i see this reproductors. But if want to use them for sound NOTHING....
  7. Windows 10 and Soundblaster Audigy FX missing 3 of 5 Altec Lansing Speakers

Windows 10 and Soundblaster Audigy FX missing 3 of 5 Altec Lansing Speakers: I just purchased a new custom computer with windows 10 Pro. 64 bit operating system Intel i9,32G Memory. It has a SoundBlaster Audigy Fx card in it. I attached it to my older Dell Altex Lansing ADA995 5,1 Lucasfilm THX certified speakers. I can only hear from the front...
  8. Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre: I know this game is quite old, but I still remember playing it a while back and having a good time. I was looking to play it again with my friend who plays on Xbox, but i play on pc. Does anyone know if the Windows 10 version of the game can play with the Xbox version of the...
  9. Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing)

Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing): The sound on my new laptop (running Windows 10) is really really low. I Googled and it turns out that it might be because of a driver issue? I tried searching for Altec Lansing drivers (that's my speaker brand) but I couldn't come up with anything much. I don't have my...
  10. Home Network Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Network Problem: Have three computers on my network,two windows 10 and one windows7. Problem is with Remote Desktop Connection,works perfect with the windows7 computer. Can't get it to connect with the other windows10 computer,wants a user and password. There is no password on the computer?...