Windows 10: Problem with amd program

Discus and support Problem with amd program in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with amd program.When I install this program after 1 day show this message. Ι change Device installation settings and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aster1926, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Aster1926 Win User

Problem with amd program

Hello, I have a problem with amd program.When I install this program after 1 day show this message. Ι change Device installation settings and then select the option No. But not work.

:)

Aster1926, Dec 6, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 6, 2022
  3. AMD External events client module stopped working

Hi Jignesh,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I recommend you to download the Microsoft Safety Scanner from the following link and check if it helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-gb/default.aspx

Note: The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Disclaimer: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Method 2: To remove AMD External Events service Module from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.

• Click the Windows Start Button. In Windows 8, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a program.
    • Look for AMD External Events in the list of available programs.
    • Click Uninstall.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Dec 6, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem with amd program

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Problem with amd program

1. Problem with amd program - Similar Threads - Problem amd program

2. AMD Audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Audio problem: For first, after I updated my AMD software: Adrenalin my AMD Array microphone disappeared and I couldn't change volume.Then I've found a solution: update AMD Audio CoProcessor driver, BUT when I tried to do it it caused a Green Screen of Death and it reverted the driver to...
  3. AMD Audio problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Audio problem: For first, after I updated my AMD software: Adrenalin my AMD Array microphone disappeared and I couldn't change volume.Then I've found a solution: update AMD Audio CoProcessor driver, BUT when I tried to do it it caused a Green Screen of Death and it reverted the driver to...
  4. Problem with amd program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with amd program: Hello, I have a problem with amd program.When I install this program after 1 day show this message. Ι change Device installation settings and then select the option No. But not work....
  5. Problem with amd program

Problem with amd program: Hello, I have a problem with amd program.When I install this program after 1 day show this message. Ι change Device installation settings and then select the option No. But not work....
  6. The AMD HD problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The AMD HD problem: Is it possible to delete AMD High Definition Audio with the help of gpedit. msc ?https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-high-definition-is-not-uninstalling/caf34309-be84-46f0-8dd2-9b3c7a83f538...
  7. The AMD HD problem

The AMD HD problem: Is it possible to delete AMD High Definition Audio with the help of gpedit. msc ?https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-high-definition-is-not-uninstalling/caf34309-be84-46f0-8dd2-9b3c7a83f538...
  8. The AMD HD problem

9. amd problem

amd problem: hello there I have a lenovo Z51_70 laptop with intel and amd R9 M375 geraphic card. I can't see my graphics card listed in device manager and also i can't update it. i got error 173 i use DDU before install the update, i install the different versions of drivers, I've...
  10. AMD driver Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD driver Problem: I have installed Windows 10. I get the following message: "No AMD graphics driver installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please instal the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware." I have been to the AMD website, run auto detect and 'run' to...