Windows 10: Problem with an App

Discus and support Problem with an App in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Good day to you Microsoft, as far as I have myself a dual core CPU, I've been having problem playing games such as: Far Cry 4, FIFA 17, FIFA 18,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MsoleimanyM, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Problem with an App

Hi

Good day to you Microsoft,

as far as I have myself a dual core CPU, I've been having problem playing games such as: Far Cry 4, FIFA 17, FIFA 18, etc.

but I went on the internet, seeking for a solution, and I found an app called "Extreme Injector" and an extension called "Dual Core.dll". I could make the problem go away (as I said those games wouldn't open on a dual core CPU), but after I upgraded my windows 10 to a newer version, the Extreme Injector as I double click on it, doesn't open at all. I opened task manager to see if it opens, but I saw that there's no process going on related to the aforementioned app. It used to work quite properly on the earlier version of Windows 10 I had before upgrading which was Windows 10 Redstone 2 neither it worked on Redstone 3 nor it does on Redstone 4.

What can I do?

What could be the problem?

Would you please help me through it?

Download Link for Extreme Injector

Download Link for Dual Core.dll

the links are from archive.org and have no malware or virus of any kind at all.

:)

MsoleimanyM, Sep 16, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Problem with an App

Problems with the email app in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Mail app and configure the account again. Please follow the steps to uninstall the mail app.

Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    After performing uninstallation, I suggest you to reinstall the app from Windows store and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Problem with an App

1. Problem with an App - Similar Threads - Problem App

2. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  3. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  4. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...: Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-problem-i-was-adjusting-font-in-my/e641715f-6d13-4a83-9c6c-dc8d6263a77e
  6. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...: Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-problem-i-was-adjusting-font-in-my/e641715f-6d13-4a83-9c6c-dc8d6263a77e
  7. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. problem with quick share app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with quick share app: I am using windows edition 10 and version 22H2. i have problem with quick share, followed all steps as per the requirements. downloaded from official website android, when i installing, its show installation complete, But its not show in a windows app feed for use. its only...
  9. problem with quick share app

problem with quick share app: I am using windows edition 10 and version 22H2. i have problem with quick share, followed all steps as per the requirements. downloaded from official website android, when i installing, its show installation complete, But its not show in a windows app feed for use. its only...
  10. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0