Windows 10: problem with an app

Discus and support problem with an app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, I can't get msidragon gaming centre working on my laptop, when I boot up windows, there is only 1 dragon gaming centre icon (should be 2) in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PAULRYAN52, May 26, 2016.

1. problem with an app

hi, I can't get msidragon gaming centre working on my laptop, when I boot up windows, there is only 1 dragon gaming centre icon (should be 2) in the taskbar tray, as soon as I go to place cursor on it the icon disappears, there are 2 error logs created, I've attached the 2 logsEvent 1026 .NET Runtime.txtEvent 1000 Application Error.txt

:)

PAULRYAN52, May 26, 2016

2. Ghost clicking Windows 10 non-touchscreen

There is no obvious action to cause the problem that I can see, and my windows version is 1709(OS build 16299.248).

I tried to update the drivers of bothof the mouse/trackpad but they are up to date,

Thank you for your response

someone with an annoying problem, May 26, 2016
  3. Ghost clicking Windows 10 non-touchscreen

Most applications don't minimize by themselves like before, however dialog boxes etc almost always do resulting in a click and hold down tactic as holding down until inside the box seems to somehow work. The switching windows instantly is still an issue.

Thank you so much for your replies

someone with an annoying problem, May 26, 2016
Thema:

problem with an app

1. problem with an app - Similar Threads - problem app

2. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  3. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  4. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  5. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  6. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...: Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-problem-i-was-adjusting-font-in-my/e641715f-6d13-4a83-9c6c-dc8d6263a77e
  8. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...: Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-have-problem-i-was-adjusting-font-in-my/e641715f-6d13-4a83-9c6c-dc8d6263a77e
  9. Please i have problem i was adjusting font in my windows then all my apps turned into grid...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. problem with quick share app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with quick share app: I am using windows edition 10 and version 22H2. i have problem with quick share, followed all steps as per the requirements. downloaded from official website android, when i installing, its show installation complete, But its not show in a windows app feed for use. its only...