Windows 10: problem with an app

Discus and support problem with an app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, I can't get msidragon gaming centre working on my laptop, when I boot up windows, there is only 1 dragon gaming centre icon (should be 2) in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PAULRYAN52, May 26, 2016.

1. problem with an app

hi, I can't get msidragon gaming centre working on my laptop, when I boot up windows, there is only 1 dragon gaming centre icon (should be 2) in the taskbar tray, as soon as I go to place cursor on it the icon disappears, there are 2 error logs created, I've attached the 2 logsEvent 1026 .NET Runtime.txtEvent 1000 Application Error.txt

:)

PAULRYAN52, May 26, 2016

2. Ghost clicking Windows 10 non-touchscreen

There is no obvious action to cause the problem that I can see, and my windows version is 1709(OS build 16299.248).

I tried to update the drivers of bothof the mouse/trackpad but they are up to date,

Thank you for your response

someone with an annoying problem, May 26, 2016
  3. Ghost clicking Windows 10 non-touchscreen

Most applications don't minimize by themselves like before, however dialog boxes etc almost always do resulting in a click and hold down tactic as holding down until inside the box seems to somehow work. The switching windows instantly is still an issue.

Thank you so much for your replies

someone with an annoying problem, May 26, 2016
Thema:

problem with an app

1. problem with an app - Similar Threads - problem app

2. weird scaling problems in apps after MB update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird scaling problems in apps after MB update: so I recently updated my MB's Bios and now some programs are having some scaling issues they don't display properly like its 16bits instead of the reg 32bits or something like that, and it doesn't do it to all my programs, only programs like uTorrent or paint.net... they look...
  3. weird scaling problems in apps after MB update

in Windows 10 Support
    weird scaling problems in apps after MB update: so I recently updated my MB's Bios and now some programs are having some scaling issues they don't display properly like its 16bits instead of the reg 32bits or something like that, and it doesn't do it to all my programs, only programs like uTorrent or paint.net... they look...
  4. problems uninstalliing apps with windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems uninstalliing apps with windows10: using windows 10 how can i unintall apps. it says im the administrator but still cannot uninstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-uninstalliing-apps-with-windows10/d8e56cfd-6029-4510-a9af-79867e01c93d"
  5. Windows app folder on secondary drive causing major problems

Windows app folder on secondary drive causing major problems: So I finished building a new PC but now it turns out I cant use my D drive for my game pass games (or any win 10 apps for the matter) essentially locking me out of the service. so now I have 2 windows app folders on 2 drives and I can’t get rid of the 2nd that is preventing...
  6. win10: apps uninstalling on their own,shortcuts turning into white sheets,& permission problem.

win10: apps uninstalling on their own,shortcuts turning into white sheets,& permission problem.: my problem appeared today out of nowhere as i restarted my laptop at first it was just one app that got uninstalled & the shortcut turned into white sheet(when i click on it it asks me to delete the shortcut).. so i restarted the pc again to find that more shortcuts turned...
  7. Problem: Microsoft updates routinely delete an app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem: Microsoft updates routinely delete an app: This can't be right, but it happens. Not on every update, but at least 3-4 times since I installed Windows 10 Home. I'm running 1903 with build 18362.356. But, I never know which update did it, because I only use the app 10-20 times per year. One app seems to come...
  8. Having a problem running apps that used to run before (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having a problem running apps that used to run before (Windows 10): When I try to run certain apps on my pc I keep on getting an error message that says "This app can't run on your PC, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher". Can I please get help on how to fix this...
  9. Problems with Photos App Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with Photos App Windows 10: The application is not working as it should, does not apply the modifications to the photos, also freezes more often than I would accept, help me solve this, please...
  10. Problem installing some 3rd party apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing some 3rd party apps: Hello, I've noticed this problem several months ago: using my main user account that has administrator privileges, I cannot install some 3rd party apps. When I run the installer app (even when running it under "run as administrator") nothing happens or if the installer pops...