Windows 10: Problem with any kind of PDF convertes bad image quality

Discus and support Problem with any kind of PDF convertes bad image quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, Any pdf converter/printer, which use dll present in my pc to convert a file into a pdf one, gives me a pdf output file showing "pixelated"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elia 87, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Elia 87 Win User

Problem with any kind of PDF convertes bad image quality

Hi all,

Any pdf converter/printer, which use dll present in my pc to convert a file into a pdf one, gives me a pdf output file showing "pixelated" images bad quality.

This problem happens even if:

- I simply save docx files in pdf or I choose the Microsoft Print to PDF to print them in pdf

- I convert files using Adobe Reader DC PRO and with no image compression..

- I convert files which are not created by using Microsoft Office word, powerpoint, etc..;

- I convert my files using online pdf converters

- I create files from the online version of Microsoft Office and then I save them as pdf

This problem DOESN'T HAPPEN if:

- I convert files which I totally created online with Figma

This Problem DID NOT HAPPENED the first times I was using my pc there were only microsoft preinstalled softwares on it

This problem HAPPEND AFTER I installed some software which I needed to edit text documents/pdf and so on, but I don't know which one..

I'm start to think this problem is due to some corrupted dll used by postscript programming language used by pdf converters during the conversion process to create pdf output..

Any Idea about how to solve this horrible problem?

Thanks and have a nice day

:)

Elia 87, Mar 10, 2021
  2. digibucc Win User

Converting to PDF?

you may consider converting to another format, like tiff. simply because there is a tool (though $30) here that says it can batch convert pln to tiff. then you can batch convert the tiffs to pdf - sounds bad but the difference being that tiffs will be higher quality than the pdfs nitro makes, and printing to pdf for example you will have control over the quality and then they should look better.

digibucc, Mar 10, 2021
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Converting to PDF?

My contracting business often gets ".pln" files which are basically plan files. Currently I use a program called NitroPDF to convert them all to PDF. The quality of the converted PDF is fairly poor. Could anyone recommend another program to convert to PDF? Adobe Acrobat doesn't do it sadly.

OrbitzXT, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Problem with any kind of PDF convertes bad image quality

converting image to pdf

pdf I need to know how to convert a jpeg image to a pdf so I can publish it.

FloBarnett, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Problem with any kind of PDF convertes bad image quality

1. Problem with any kind of PDF convertes bad image quality - Similar Threads - Problem kind PDF

2. Bad quality issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad quality issue: From the Image above, it's clear that the quality is very pixelated.What's the issue and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-quality-issue/8d6bf79c-a4ef-43b4-a7c9-37696db42691
  3. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  4. Bad image quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad image quality: My screen is showing squares for colour gradients May not be colour gradients; I dont know what its called. See attached image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-image-quality/9829d6b2-493c-44ee-b52c-267c3e2d100d
  5. Bad image quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad image quality: My screen is showing squares for colour gradients May not be colour gradients; I dont know what its called. See attached image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-image-quality/9829d6b2-493c-44ee-b52c-267c3e2d100d
  6. Bad Quality Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Quality Font: Lately I have been having low quality font and I am not sure what is causing this. I have tried playing around with cleartype (which is enabled) but with little effect. I don't really want to format to resolve this issue. [img] 164068
  7. Help with ''Bad Image'' problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with ''Bad Image'' problem: Hello, right now I'm trying to install BlueStacks , but when I tried to open the installer it says: ''BlueStacksInstaller.exe - Bad Image C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/clrjit.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.'' And the...
  8. Bad video quality

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad video quality: Hi I have an issue everytime i play one of the videos i have on my computer. The quality decreases alot and at times almost become pixelated. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-video-quality/120db195-f194-436e-97a1-68a4ba4bdd8d
  9. Bad microphone quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad microphone quality: Hello, I've just updated to the latest version of windows (1903) and now my microphone is sounding really bad. It was crystal clear before I updated and I don't know what I can do to fix this. Help would be appreciated....
  10. Really bad sound quality, audio problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Really bad sound quality, audio problems.: I really don't know what forum can answer my question so Imma ask on Windows' forums. For like a month or 2 now, my audio has been crappy. The sound works perfectly when I test it on Windows, but when, for exemple, I try to watch a twitch stream, the sound is terrible. I can...