Windows 10: Problem with Apple Airpods 2 sound on Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with Apple Airpods 2 sound on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I recently bought apple airpods and tried connecting them to the pc. I managed to do it and the sound isn't bad. The only problem is I can't make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SantiagoGutierrez7, May 16, 2020.

1. Problem with Apple Airpods 2 sound on Windows 10

So, I recently bought apple airpods and tried connecting them to the pc. I managed to do it and the sound isn't bad. The only problem is I can't make them sound STEREO. Everything sounds the same on both airpods and it's kind of annoying. I have Windows 10. Please let me know if you have a solution.

:)

SantiagoGutierrez7, May 16, 2020
  2. Berton Win User
    Berton, May 16, 2020
  3. Anakin Win User
    Anakin, May 16, 2020
  4. Problem with Apple Airpods 2 sound on Windows 10

Do Apple Airpods work on Windows 10? I think not.

There's another post here that supposedly answers this same question. Incorrectly, I believe. It says you can use Apple Airpods on a Windows 10 computer. But all it explains is how to pair them. I just got a pair of Airpods. I can get them to work
    as headphones but not as a headset. They show up in Windows as a headset but when the headset is selected as playback device, no sound is transmitted to the Airpods.

jaygourley, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Apple Airpods 2 sound on Windows 10

1. Problem with Apple Airpods 2 sound on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Apple Airpods

2. Will Apple AirPods pair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  3. Will Apple AirPods pair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  4. Apple Airpods sound problem, hands free only - headphones option unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Airpods sound problem, hands free only - headphones option unavailable: Hi,I have had a problem with my Apple Airpods 2nd gen for the past 6 months or so, my Airpods always connected fine and worked as they should, however around 6 months ago when using a program that updates all of my drivers I encountered an issue, after using this program my...
  5. Apple Airpods sound problem, hands free only - headphones option unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple Airpods sound problem, hands free only - headphones option unavailable: Hi,I have had a problem with my Apple Airpods 2nd gen for the past 6 months or so, my Airpods always connected fine and worked as they should, however around 6 months ago when using a program that updates all of my drivers I encountered an issue, after using this program my...
  6. Airpods Pro, Sound problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Pro, Sound problems: Hi, I just bought the Apple airpods pro and connected them to my pc. For some reason the sound works great only when I am using one of them, if I use both the sound usually cuts out after a while. I have tried disconnecting and connecting them a few times with no result. This...
  7. Airpods 2 unable to play sound on windows 10

Airpods 2 unable to play sound on windows 10: Hi, I've usually been able to use my airpods perfectly fine on my PC by pairing them as expected in settings. However, this morning for some reason they just stopped working as headphones. The microphone is working, but there is no sound coming from the headphones whenever I...
  8. Airpods 2 unable to play sound on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airpods 2 unable to play sound on windows 10: [ATTACH] Hi, I've usually been able to use my airpods perfectly fine on my PC by pairing them as expected in settings. However, this morning for some reason they just stopped working as headphones. The microphone is working, but there is no sound coming from the...
  9. Airpods and system sound problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Airpods and system sound problem: Ok, so i have this problem. When i use my airpods on my pc i can listen to music with them through spotify, but if i for example play minecraft at the same time, the music from spotify plays on my airpods but the sounds from minecraft play through the speakers on the pc....
  10. Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods: I have seen the same question being asked last year but I don't see a solution. The Airpods are new and there are no connection or sounds issues with either of my iphones and Macbook but with my Dell laptop Inspiron 5559 (Windows 10), I cannot watch a video on any app without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issues with airpods on pc attaching