Windows 10: problem with Apple iTunes

Discus and support problem with Apple iTunes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Natalie Sk, Oct 7, 2018.

1. problem with Apple iTunes

After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please.

:)

Natalie Sk, Oct 7, 2018

2. Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

https://www.apple.com/in/support/itunes/

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Oct 7, 2018
  4. problem with Apple iTunes

iTunes Sync Issues with Apple TV

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you are encountering issues syncing iTunes with your Apple TV is because of its
    compatibility with Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Did you update iTunes after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Have you checked the appropriate Apple website for an
      updated iTunes driver
      ?

In the meantime, we suggest reinstalling iTunes to ensure that your app is up to date.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

problem with Apple iTunes

1. problem with Apple iTunes - Similar Threads - problem Apple iTunes

2. iTunes/Apple Music in Windows 11 is a disaster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes/Apple Music in Windows 11 is a disaster: Hi. Since moving to Windows 11 I've had nothing but issues with iTunes. Everything is glitchy and sluggish. The biggest issue I continue to have is I can't build playlists. They just stall out after selecting a track and generally freeze up the system. I can't even open the...
  3. iTunes/Apple Music in Windows 11 is a disaster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes/Apple Music in Windows 11 is a disaster: Hi. Since moving to Windows 11 I've had nothing but issues with iTunes. Everything is glitchy and sluggish. The biggest issue I continue to have is I can't build playlists. They just stall out after selecting a track and generally freeze up the system. I can't even open the...
  4. Apple problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Apple problem: I know this isnt exactly the right place to post this, but Apple support didnt help and not had any response from the apple community forum. So thought maybe someone here could help me. its a long story, but here is the Short version A few days ago, I lost most of my Safari...
  5. Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution: I've had movie stuttering only in Apple iTunes for several months with no solution. I have read on some forums that some people are blaming Windows 10. This is not an issue with Windows 10 at all. It is an issue with iTunes that Apple has failed to fix. To prove this I...
  6. itune diagnostic "Apple Mobile Device Driver not found."

itune diagnostic "Apple Mobile Device Driver not found.": I am on Windows 10. I need iTunes to backup my iphone 7. I downloaded iTunes (microsoft store) but my iphone is not recognized. I ran the diagnostic and it is written "Apple Mobile Device Driver not found." I read the apple support: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095...
  7. Apple itunes will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple itunes will not install: I have been trying all day to install iTunes on my pc but keeps coming up error 0x80072F8F but cant seem to work it out. its asked me to check my internet connection but that's fine but just keeps coming up error. Ive installed google chrome just to check to see if...
  8. iTunes download problem

iTunes download problem: Dear Team, I have uninstalled the itunes from my control panel- uninstall process. Now i am trying to download the latest version of itunes the microsoft store pages says you already own this product whereas it was uninstalled a month back. Moreover, prior to uninstalling...
  9. WINDOWS DEFENDER BLOCKING ITUNES & APPLE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS DEFENDER BLOCKING ITUNES & APPLE: Sure wish there was a way to talk to someone in person at MS. So frustrating. Hubby got a new iphone. His windows defender is blocking apple itunes. I and to uninstall it. It wouldnt install so I turned off defender to install. Now, itunes needs to update the system on the...
  10. iphone/apple problems

iphone/apple problems: If I click "MobileMe" in control panel I get 4 error messages in a row, saying procedure entry points cannot be located in the dynamic link library. What does this mean? I'm also having problems with opening my iphone in windows explorer. Even with itunes running. I...