Windows 10: Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps

Discus and support Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't understand why my recent thread which was receiving help from an independent advisor was deleted. I just want help. Why can't I enable apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris Ledal1, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps

I don't understand why my recent thread which was receiving help from an independent advisor was deleted. I just want help. Why can't I enable apps from Microsoft in startup apps? It's so annoying; I only had this issue after the latest update. More details in video from Streamable --> Startupp Apps problem streamableupdate: To avoid wasting time for those who will support me in the new thread the old thread was deleted for no reason, I checked the computer with the System File Checker, but still couldn't fix it. Besides that, I also created a new local user as suggested by an independ

:)

Chris Ledal1, Feb 25, 2024

2. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Nilon123456789, Feb 25, 2024
  3. MS KB HOTFIX Released Today for Legacy Games/Apps

When you try to install or play certain legacy games (including some apps) that results in:

incorrect installations
    instability
    installs but functions incorrectly

then this KB hotfix maybe for you. This hotfix is released today making it a new hotfix from MS. This KB hotifx includes x86, x64 and ia64 (Itanium CPUs). Included in the link is the download location, the files that will be used to update your OS and the list of games that will now be properly supported. I do not know if it will fix games not listed.

source

Here are a few examples below (the list is pretty big):

• Halo 2 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Flight Simulator 2004 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Age of Empires III Improves user experience and provides a solution link when blocking issues occur.
      Warcraft III Enables the application’s functionality.
      Tiger Woods 99 PGA TOUR Golf Enables the application’s functionality.
      Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Tom Clancy’s HAWX Enables the application’s functionality.
      Battlefield 2142 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Perhaps I overlooked it but I didn't see BF2 *Frown Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps :(
      Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories Improves user experience and provides a solution link when blocking issues occur.
      Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories Improves user experience and provides a solution link when blocking issues occur.
      and other games/programs found in the link above

EastCoasthandle, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps

Brink, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps

1. Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps - Similar Threads - Problem Apps downloaded

2. Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Apps downloaded from MS that cannot be Enabled in Startup apps: I don't understand why my recent thread which was receiving help from an independent advisor was deleted. I just want help. Why can't I enable apps from Microsoft in startup apps? It's so annoying; I only had this issue after the latest update. More details in video from...
  3. Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.: I can open web pages within the store but the install button does nothing. Open the store app button does nothing. I've tried the Poweshell commands with no luck. I get an error that the line is not found....
  4. Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.

Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.: I can open web pages within the store but the install button does nothing. Open the store app button does nothing. I've tried the Poweshell commands with no luck. I get an error that the line is not found....
  5. Cannot remove app from Windows Startup

Cannot remove app from Windows Startup: Few months ago I added .bat file shortcut to Windows 10 startup lineup and it worked well too good.Now I am trying to remove it from that lineupI founded it in \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and deleted it but it is still starting with Windows....
  6. Cannot remove app from Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove app from Windows Startup: Few months ago I added .bat file shortcut to Windows 10 startup lineup and it worked well too good.Now I am trying to remove it from that lineupI founded it in \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and deleted it but it is still starting with Windows....
  7. Cannot remove app from Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

Can Not Download Apps From MS Store: Tried to DL the calculator app from MS store since it is missing on my inherited PC with W10. It said I don't have the app to do it. Then tried to DL the download app. Told me the same thing again. How to fix this problem?...
  9. Unable to enable a startup app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to enable a startup app: I can't enable windows store app to start with windows. The step I folowed are Open task manager go to startup tab select the app enable and when I reopen it's set at disable The step recorder file https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE...
  10. cannot download apps from store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot download apps from store: hello I cannot download most of the apps it used to say "you need a device with more features" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-download-apps-from-store/31cdf977-5bf7-413c-aa18-acbe5d269777