Windows 10: Problem with attaching mobile phone

Discus and support Problem with attaching mobile phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just bought a new Google Pixel 4XL and it will not connect to my computer to transfer data such as photos etc via a USB 2 to a USB 3 cable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ICIT2LOL, Jun 26, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Problem with attaching mobile phone

I have just bought a new Google Pixel 4XL and it will not connect to my computer to transfer data such as photos etc via a USB 2 to a USB 3 cable.

Also it will not charge from my universal charger that I used to charge my pixel 2 from .

Any ideas please?

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jun 26, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 26, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with attaching mobile phone - Similar Threads - Problem attaching mobile

2. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  3. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  4. Mobile phone scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile phone scam?: I got a call from +18553308653 claiming to be Microsoft and asked me to press the pound key to confirm sign in. I did not sign in to Microsoft at all when this happened nor have I used my account that day yet a received this call....
  5. Mobile phone scam?

Mobile phone scam?: I got a call from +18553308653 claiming to be Microsoft and asked me to press the pound key to confirm sign in. I did not sign in to Microsoft at all when this happened nor have I used my account that day yet a received this call....
  6. mobile phone

mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  7. Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.

Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.: I have a nokia 550 mobile phone and a few days ago- I lost all of my contacts and now have 5 contacts from my outlook account. I have spoken to a few people who have told me I cannot get my old contacts back. Can anyone offer any help and advice. This problem only happened...
  8. mobile phone usb conecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mobile phone usb conecting: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mobile-phone-usb-conecting/29563adf-b59b-4b05-b41f-30f3a43a2868
  9. devices: mobile phones in Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    devices: mobile phones in Win10: so, unsure which sub-forum to mention these issues can't get win 10 to detect my alcaltel phone pixi 3.5 can't therefore use USB tethering 25567
  10. Windows to Go on a Mobile phone !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows to Go on a Mobile phone !!!: Hi there The SAMSUNG S5 seems to work at USB3 speed. Note a USB 3 cable needed --- if you only use the 2nd (right hand) connector a normal USB2 cable fits which is what I use in the charger. My laptop recognizes the USB device from the BIOS so I'm going to see if I can...