Windows 10: Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

Discus and support Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have seen the same question being asked last year but I don't see a solution. The Airpods are new and there are no connection or sounds issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NadeenAhmed1, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I have seen the same question being asked last year but I don't see a solution. The Airpods are new and there are no connection or sounds issues with either of my iphones and Macbook but with my Dell laptop Inspiron 5559 (Windows 10), I cannot watch a video on any app without the sound randomly cutting out after a few seconds. Sometimes the sound comes back after a while. Stuttering and strange echoing is also an issue. It happens no matter what I try and even with my phones Bluetooth turned off. Drivers are shown to be up to date, as well as Windows itself. There are also no sound issues with the laptop speakers otherwise. Are there any solutions to this?

:)

NadeenAhmed1, Oct 4, 2018

2. Problem with playing audio from Windows 10 PC to Apple Airpods.

I have a problem with playing audio from my Lenovo Yoga 900 running Windows 10.

When I start to play audio to my Airpods, the audio cuts out, and then sometimes returns after some time.

I have tried to update everything, and it still doesn't work properbly.

The Airpods work perfect on my android phone, so i dont think there is something wrong with them.

Can anyone please help me to figure it out, cause its really annoying.

Lukas Spender, Oct 4, 2018
  3. JBF56 Win User
    Does Apple Airpods connect to your Windows PC?

Does Apple Airpods connect to your Windows PC?

JBF56, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

Do Apple Airpods work on Windows 10? I think not.

Hi,

Thank you for running and sharing the result of Bluetooth troubleshooter. We would like to know if you were able to use Apple AirPods microphone before on a Windows computer?

We would also suggest that you reach Apple Support to check if the microphone feature is designed to work with a Windows computer.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

1. Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods - Similar Threads - Problem audio playing

2. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio...: Hello everyone,I have a specific issue about certain sound sources not playing through bluetooth-connected Airpods. This problem is occurring on an ASUS laptop that runs Windows 10. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio from...
  3. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio...: Hello everyone,I have a specific issue about certain sound sources not playing through bluetooth-connected Airpods. This problem is occurring on an ASUS laptop that runs Windows 10. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio from...
  4. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Netflix plays through my Airpods, however audio...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Will Apple AirPods pair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  6. Will Apple AirPods pair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  7. AirPods connected but not playing audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AirPods connected but not playing audio: I'm trying to use my laptop with my AirPods but for some reason audio isn't playing. When I go into Bluetooth settings it says it's connected and when I select the AirPods on the sound settings in the taskbar and adjust the volume I can hear the tone in the AirPods. Also when...
  8. Airpods not playing ALL PC audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods not playing ALL PC audio: Hi everyone, I have a specific issue about certain sound sources not playing through bluetooth-connected Airpods. This problem is occurring on an HP laptop that runs Windows 10. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Youtube plays through my Airpods, however audio from a...
  9. Airpod's audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airpod's audio problem: Hello! I have this problem with my AirPods that I recently found out about a week ago and it's still happening. My audio is very bad and is in extremely low quality. There's a pausing every 2 seconds with a crackly, annoying sound sounds like a microphone underwater or in the...
  10. Problem with output audio playing through microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with output audio playing through microphone: I have been having a really annoying issue where audio from my headphones plays through my microphone. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers in the Device Managers window, but I have had no luck. Audio enhancements are all disabled, both the microphone and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes not playing on pc through airpods