Windows 10: Problem with Audio Static and with iTunes

Discus and support Problem with Audio Static and with iTunes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I appreciate anyone's assistance with my concerns.I am using Windows 10 Home 2004 x64 Version, and I have been having two problems for about 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tommy seaghdha, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Problem with Audio Static and with iTunes

Hello,I appreciate anyone's assistance with my concerns.I am using Windows 10 Home 2004 x64 Version, and I have been having two problems for about 2 months now.Problem 1 If I have iTunes playing through my laptop speakers and then insert my headphones into my audio jack, the music does not change to headphones. It remains on speaker. If I have my headphones inserted to my audio jack and then open iTunes, I am able to hear through the headphones. However, if I unplug my headphones, it will not play through the speakers. I have to completely close out of iTunes and re-open iTunes for the audio

:)

tommy seaghdha, Apr 23, 2021

2. Static Noises for Audio

Just tried one out with iTunes, and I didn't get the static noise.

EDIT: I did get one static noise midway through my second song *Sad

Superluigi6, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Problem with Audio Static and with iTunes

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Problem with Audio Static and with iTunes

1. Problem with Audio Static and with iTunes - Similar Threads - Problem Audio Static

2. audio static and crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio static and crackling: So this is a weird one so i was on vacation for a week away from my PC which was working fine I took my headset with me and used it on my phone everything fine until I got back and plugged my headset back in my pc and now i hear static and audio crackling and my headset plays...
  3. audio static and crackling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio static and crackling: So this is a weird one so i was on vacation for a week away from my PC which was working fine I took my headset with me and used it on my phone everything fine until I got back and plugged my headset back in my pc and now i hear static and audio crackling and my headset plays...
  4. audio static and crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mic static and audio problem

Mic static and audio problem: My mic has been playing static and the audio has also been playing through it. I've tried many times and other ways but still continues to be a problem.One I've seen that seems to work most, checking if "Listen to device" is on in Control Panel but it isn't. I've even tried...
  6. Mic static and audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic static and audio problem: My mic has been playing static and the audio has also been playing through it. I've tried many times and other ways but still continues to be a problem.One I've seen that seems to work most, checking if "Listen to device" is on in Control Panel but it isn't. I've even tried...
  7. Mic static and audio problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Audio Static/Crackling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Static/Crackling: Over the past week I have been experiencing audio static and crackling. Sometimes quite severely and it hurts to hear. I have done so many things and it has not changed anything for more than a couple hours. When I tried to intall new drivers Windows would say I already had...
  9. audio static

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    audio static: I just purchased a new HP laptop with windows 10 installed. When going through the initial setup Cortona voice control worked great now when on the internet the audio is all static and the sound is going in and out. should I send the computer back and replace or is there a...
  10. itunes had detected a problem with audio configuration

itunes had detected a problem with audio configuration: I can't get Itunes to open after uninstall/reinstall/deleting all associated programs etc, I'm at a lost of what to do - can anyone help?...