Windows 10: Problem with audio

Discus and support Problem with audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes when I play videos there is no sound even though the volume is at 100% on both my laptop and the video. Is there any way to correct this? 42986 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ladyovr60, Mar 4, 2016.

1. ladyovr60 Win User

Problem with audio

Sometimes when I play videos there is no sound even though the volume is at 100% on both my laptop and the video. Is there any way to correct this?

:)

ladyovr60, Mar 4, 2016

2. Speaker problems after Windows 10 update

I recently updated to Windows 10 with USB.

After the upgrade my audio crackled then quit altogether.

My drivers are good according to OS.

I do not know what to do besides throw computer in trash.

Any ideas? HP Pavilion dx4 laptop.

Fustrated with audio, Mar 4, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Mar 4, 2016
  4. Problem with audio

Hi ladyovr60-
    -Only sometimes, and not consistently, and does sound work for the rest of your system at the times your videos don't have sound, and with what application are you playing videos?

DaveGrant01, Mar 4, 2016
  5. ladyovr60 Win User
    Where to start...If I want to listen to a video on facebook, if it goes to YouTube it will have sound. But something other that youtube it won't have sound. I think it is using Windows media. I have all thee windows sounds, it's just some videos.

ladyovr60, Mar 7, 2016
  6. Night Hawk, Mar 7, 2016
  7. ladyovr60 Win User
    I downloaded Google Chrome and it seems to clear up everything!! Thanks for the help

ladyovr60, Mar 8, 2016
  8. Problem with audio

That will do it at times! There really wasn't much to find about this type of issue despite how popular the social network has grown there as far troubleshooting embedded video playback. YouTube will prompt to fix videos when uploaded there before they are published and why you can watch them with just about any browser.

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with audio

1. Problem with audio - Similar Threads - Problem audio

2. How can I fix this audio problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this audio problem?: Hey, there is no audio coming from my computer, when I open up volume mixer, under the applications there is no applications shown even though I got music playing and/or any game I be playing at that time.I just bought a new headset, it has a USB cord not the normal double...
  3. How can I fix this audio problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this audio problem?: Hey, there is no audio coming from my computer, when I open up volume mixer, under the applications there is no applications shown even though I got music playing and/or any game I be playing at that time.I just bought a new headset, it has a USB cord not the normal double...
  4. How can I fix this audio problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio problem with Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problem with Teams: I have an issue where i keep loosing audio output on Teams. I am using a HP laptop. The only way i can resolve it is by opening the audio settings and toggling between the 2 laptop speakers. So when i change the speaker it works for a few seconds before cutting out. Once it...
  6. Audio problem with Teams

Audio problem with Teams: I have an issue where i keep loosing audio output on Teams. I am using a HP laptop. The only way i can resolve it is by opening the audio settings and toggling between the 2 laptop speakers. So when i change the speaker it works for a few seconds before cutting out. Once it...
  7. Audio problem with Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. "No audio device is installed" problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No audio device is installed" problem: The audio on my laptop just suddenly stops working, it says "no audio device is installed" even though i plugged in my headset which is fully functioning, i checked the audio devices in device manager and all of them say "this device is working properly" can someone help?...
  9. "No audio device is installed" problem

"No audio device is installed" problem: The audio on my laptop just suddenly stops working, it says "no audio device is installed" even though i plugged in my headset which is fully functioning, i checked the audio devices in device manager and all of them say "this device is working properly" can someone help?...
  10. High Latency, sound corruption and pops after watching audio - video. Problem still not solved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Latency, sound corruption and pops after watching audio - video. Problem still not solved.: This problem is from day one with my computer. I haven't been able to fix it although I have tryed many solution the last three years. Everything is up to date, video drivers, motherboard drivers, latest firmware, all windows updates, everything looks ok, and has been updated...