Windows 10: Problem with audiodg.exe since the 09-12-2020 upgrade

Discus and support Problem with audiodg.exe since the 09-12-2020 upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have disrruption At the beginning december, my audio crashes each day. We try to fix this issue by using this tutorial:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gatobacoq, Dec 21, 2020.

1. gatobacoq Win User

Problem with audiodg.exe since the 09-12-2020 upgrade

Hello,

I have disrruption

At the beginning december, my audio crashes each day.

We try to fix this issue by using this tutorial:

https://zcom.tech/audio-services-not-responding.html/

When removing the audio driver and restarting the computer, it was working again for a few hours.

We also try to disable the other audio drivers but the issue was still occurring.

For the audio, I have :

- a headset

- an Occulus Rift VR headset

- some speakers

Since last Week, the issue change. I no longer have crash but I have constant audio stutter on my VR audio.

We find also find a high cpu usage with the audiodg.exe process. Moreover, I see in filesystem that this process was updated the 09-12-2020.

I don't know how to roll back to the old the audiodg.exe version.

Can you help me to fix this issue ?

Thank you.

:)

gatobacoq, Dec 21, 2020

2. Audiodg Issues

(tiger-44), Dec 21, 2020
  3. YX461 Win User
    Audiodg Issues

Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio
    Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes" anymore. I was able to end
    process tree under "Details". Now, I cannot get any sound. The automatic troubleshooting cannot fix the problem. The problem statement is "Audio services are not responding" although Windows Audio service and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder
    are running.

Probably, the problem is due to permanent termination of audiodg. In the past, even though I ended the process, it would show up again as needed. I cannot get audiodg to run anymore even if I run it as Administrator. Does anyone know how to get audiodg
    to run?

Thanks in advance!

YX461, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Problem with audiodg.exe since the 09-12-2020 upgrade

Sumit - Insider MVP, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Problem with audiodg.exe since the 09-12-2020 upgrade

1. Problem with audiodg.exe since the 09-12-2020 upgrade - Similar Threads - Problem audiodg exe

2. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems: Hi,Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I have only problems with my PC. Probably a temporary account is created. Why? I don't know.If I recreate my accounts in Google Chrome, 1 Password, arrange my icons on the desktop I can work a day. Then after new start every thing is...
  3. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems: Hi,Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I have only problems with my PC. Probably a temporary account is created. Why? I don't know.If I recreate my accounts in Google Chrome, 1 Password, arrange my icons on the desktop I can work a day. Then after new start every thing is...
  4. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Update 10/09/2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Update 10/09/2020: I had a Windows 10 update occur yesterday 10/09/2020 maybe the update has Covid19,? IThe update seems to have overwritten several device drives and made the devices inoperable? namel, a secondary display and HD audio drivers, really frustrating to be honest, is there an eazy...
  6. 2020-09 cumulative update

2020-09 cumulative update: I got 2020-09 cumulative update for windows version and it's downloading is stuck at 100% for last 1 hour. Please tell how much more time will it take to downloading and install....
  7. Problem with Windows 10 Update on 6/12/2020

Problem with Windows 10 Update on 6/12/2020: Starting on June 12th after my laptop Inspiron 15 5000 auto-installed an update, my built-in microphone stopped working properly. The microphone didn't stop picking up sound completely, but wouldn't pick up my voice above a certain level, such that all of my friends on...
  8. Mic Problem after 6/12/2020 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic Problem after 6/12/2020 update: Before 6/12 my mic works fine in both sound settings, and Citrix Workspace. Now it won't detect the mic on my headphones but the audio works fine. This issue also disables my ability to connect in my Skype calls since the mic is labeled as "Not plugged in" even though I...
  9. Problem with Upgrading to May 2020.

Problem with Upgrading to May 2020.: Hello Everyone, I have an issue with upgrading to the May 2020 update. Windows Update gets stuck on "Installing" at 61% and doesn't go through after that. My disk space available is 43GB as well which I think it's enough for the update. I've tried the below without any...
  10. Audiodg Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audiodg Issues: Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes"...