Windows 10: Problem with "Bandicam" audio

Discus and support Problem with "Bandicam" audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded "Bandicam" (the free version) to my wndows xp laptop. It is capturing video just fine,however the problem is that, the only audio it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alucard10, Feb 5, 2020.

1. alucard10 Win User

Problem with "Bandicam" audio

I have downloaded "Bandicam" (the free version) to my wndows xp laptop.
    It is capturing video just fine,however the problem is that, the only audio it is capturing is some kind of microphone audio (I didn't even know my laptop had a built in microphone lol).

I want to capture only the computer's audio. (I want no microphone audio at all).
    I dont want microphone audio or voice at all because I don't want the ambient sound of my living room to be in the recoring ( No echo ,mic static or dogs...

alucard10, Feb 5, 2020

2. Bandicam

I recently updated my HP Laptop to Windows. Ever since i dd that, my Bandicam Recorder has not been working. Whenever i try to record, my videos start with a blank screen and then video but other times it remains blank. And whenever i pause my video to
    start a new part, my video skips over to the last part i recorded and doesnt match the audio. Other times, it does the same but my video freezes while the audio keeps going. I tried everything from changing video format, video quality, FPS rate and nothing
    is working. How do i fix this? Can i update bandicam somehow? What do i do?

AlexBoutte’, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Audio problem

Hi Sulav,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to ask for some additional information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try to run the
    audio troubleshooter
    . It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

You can also check the troubleshooting steps provided by Santosh on this

link
    . Hope it helps.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Problem with "Bandicam" audio

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with "Bandicam" audio - Similar Threads - Problem Bandicam audio

2. Free Space Storage Bandicam is ****....... Please No

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Space Storage Bandicam is ****....... Please No: Free Space Storage Bandicam is **** ...... Please No https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-space-storage-bandicam-is-please-no/b6be9804-e831-4ac2-86f2-3de5174bc204
  3. Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy: Im trying to do a screen recording session on my PC with webcam overly using the Logitech C922 Pro Webcam. The screen and audio recording go smoothly enough, but I cannot get the Webcam smooth to save my life. I use this webcam on this computer all the time for Zoom meetings...
  4. My pc cannot uninstall bandicam

My pc cannot uninstall bandicam: Setting>system>storage>uninstall apps I tried to uninstall Bandicam but it says: Windows cannot find ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. submitted by /u/Aamon123 [link] [comments]...
  5. Audio problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problems: Audio is terrible on an ASRock B450M Pro4, i used to have my audio at 40/50% in my old laptop and now even if i put it 100% i hear it like it's 30% on my laptop, the audio quality is bad, it recognize my headphones as speakers, when i click "troubleshoot sound problems"...
  6. Audio Problems

Audio Problems: Hello, my laptop has window 10 version 1909 and I have a problem with my audio. I have tried several solutions, such as updating the driver, uninstalling the driver and restarting the laptop, but I had no luck. When I turn my laptop, it makes this weird sound, sizzling like?...
  7. Audio problems

Audio problems: Hy, I want to play sounds on my laptop and the speakers is not woring...for some reason It shows me this message and I do't know why[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-problems/2f654f3b-86ae-4599-b63a-585d770094ba
  8. Audio problems

Audio problems: Before I would plug my headphones in and it would ask if i wanted to use it but now it doesn’t anymore and I can’t use my headphones any help? submitted by /u/MosCurious [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn93hc/audio_problems/
  9. Bandicam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bandicam: I recently updated my HP Laptop to Windows. Ever since i dd that, my Bandicam Recorder has not been working. Whenever i try to record, my videos start with a blank screen and then video but other times it remains blank. And whenever i pause my video to start a new part, my...
  10. Audio problem, and video and audio files problem

Audio problem, and video and audio files problem: Hi, I need help. The issue I'm encountering now is that my laptop doesn't produce sounds when playing videos or musics, and have problems playing video and audio files using Groove music and Windows Media Player. I have no problem playing videos and musics using VLC, but then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bandicam echo in sound