Windows 10: Problem with benchmark tool

Discus and support Problem with benchmark tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to find what my current read/write rates are on this machine and CrystalDiskMark is showing zero's. Any ideas please as I just want to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ICIT2LOL, Nov 25, 2018.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Problem with benchmark tool

I am trying to find what my current read/write rates are on this machine and CrystalDiskMark is showing zero's.

Any ideas please as I just want to see what my SSD is performing at.

Problem with benchmark tool [​IMG]

:)

ICIT2LOL, Nov 25, 2018
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Nov 25, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with benchmark tool - Similar Threads - Problem benchmark tool

2. Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices: Hi all - My contribution for today... AJA System Test: Drive Performance Stats You Can TrustAccurately test your system performance using System Test, available in free retail software builds for KONA, Io and T-TAP products The free System Disk Test is very well done and I...
  3. Windows benchmark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows benchmark: Hi, I wonder is it possible to perform a benchmark check for my Windows 10. I want to know which is the most reliable benchmark for Windows 10. Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-benchmark/401c016c-ca4c-439d-82fc-03971a032e15
  4. free benchmark program?

free benchmark program?: I am in need of a benchmark program for a test I am planning. I am looking for some hard data on compressing the OS drive. computer that I will be using runs windows 10 home 32 legacy. aspire one d150-1165 Intel Atom N270 / 1.6 Ghz / 533 MHz Mobile Intel 945GSE Express 2 gig...
  5. Benchmark NIC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Benchmark NIC?: Hi, is there some way to consistently benchmark your NIC so one can try out different settings (offload etc) and see what works best? I am trying Psping, but it's very weird, if i have chrome opened it works faster then if it's not opened etc, which makes no sense....
  6. Dishonored 2 benchmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dishonored 2 benchmarks: Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to play a day early, and so guru3d (and maybe a few more outlets, we'll see) benched it. Quality settings [img]...
  7. Pascal Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Pascal Benchmarks: I stumbled upon this that supposedly shows the Benchmarks of Pascal If this is what were looking forward too it may be worth getting 2 in sli Nvidia announces the GeForce GTX 1080, faster than two GTX 980s in SLI - TechSpot 49474
  8. First Benchmark

in Windows 10 Support
    First Benchmark: There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. Y3HbW_5QPcI 2437
  9. Benchmarks

Benchmarks: Asus PRIME B350-PLUS Performance Results - UserBenchmark Dont know if you will be able to read this link, but I have to admit that I am NOT impressed. Figures appear to be less than good. 85479
  10. Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey

in Windows 10 News
    Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey: Windows is proud to once again sponsor the latest VisionMobile Developer Economics survey , and want to ask our readers to spend 15 minutes on it. This is VisionMobile’s 11th developer survey and examines developer tool usage trends across the industry. It’s a great...