Windows 10: Problem with blue light filter blinking randomly

Discus and support Problem with blue light filter blinking randomly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i don't know how to put it better but from time to time in random moments my computer "pulsating" with night mode filter. I'm not sure if it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Akamaru113, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Problem with blue light filter blinking randomly

Hi, i don't know how to put it better but from time to time in random moments my computer "pulsating" with night mode filter. I'm not sure if it's actually what happens but I'm noticing that my colors change for a few seconds as if I'm turning night mode on and off. I searched in auto enabling blue filter and it's off so is "Windows HD Color". I don't know how to search for it and I think I've looked in every setting I could find.

Does it ring a bell for anyone?

Or do you have an idea how to look for solution?

I'm not native speaker so probably I'm missing some language to find it.

submitted by /u/Akamaru113
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Akamaru113, Oct 29, 2019

2. Blue light filter

Where do I find the setting to change the blue light filter?

AGraham789, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Blue light filter

I'm trying to find a blue light filter for my pc. What do you recommend?

lauradaniels2, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Problem with blue light filter blinking randomly

Windows 10 Blue Light Filter

I wish to enable the Windows 10 Blue Light Filter which requires Win 10 Build 15002.

1). How do I find which Win 10 Build is currently installed on my PC?

2). How do I enable the Win 10 Blue Light Filter?

3). Does the Blue Light Filter work?

Dan_de_Lion, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Problem with blue light filter blinking randomly

1. Problem with blue light filter blinking randomly - Similar Threads - Problem blue light

2. Blue light filter malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue light filter malfunction: Good Morning, I have noticed i cant adjust my blue light filter in my Lenovo Legion y740. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-light-filter-malfunction/494627a4-5cff-44df-b916-20f58777df3b
  3. Night light blue light filter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light blue light filter: Hi, I have become very concerned about blue light, and finally found the Night Light setting in the windows display options. I set the strength to maximum, but am wondering, what percentage of blue light am I filtering at this maximum strength? 100%? 80%? Thank you...
  4. Night Light blue light filter Not Working Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Night Light blue light filter Not Working Windows 10: I have windows 10 and the app "night light" will not work anymore. it hasn't for a few weeks now. I am able to toggle it on and off and adjust the strength slider but no changes happen and it doesn't add the warm hue to my display at all. I've even tried to download a blue...
  5. Nightlight/Blue-light filter

Nightlight/Blue-light filter: I have a question about the Nightlight/Blue-light filter option for windows10. I use my computer a lot on daily base including at even/night. And mainly have the filter ''on'' at a strength of 20%. I hoped to have any suggestions on what strength would be most fitting for a...
  6. Is the blue light filter available in windows 10 Enterprise?

Is the blue light filter available in windows 10 Enterprise?: I am not seeing the blue light setting in my Enterprise version of Windows 10. is it available in this version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-blue-light-filter-available-in-windows-10/1bc48f62-7429-4586-8644-3241ffcb1262
  7. Blinking light

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blinking light: For about four weeks now I have had a blinking light on my Dell laptop with windows 10 system. Can someone give me some idea what it could be coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-light/451dc606-35c1-43e2-9880-d60ec411ae44"
  8. Blue light filter in Windows 10 is not powerful and efficient

Blue light filter in Windows 10 is not powerful and efficient: When i enable "Light Blue" filtering in Windows 10, the intensity of the filter is not enough efficient and powerful and the screen does not become completely orange and blue light filter In Windows 10 does not completely remove the blue light like other free software that...
  9. Windows 10 Blue Light Filter

Windows 10 Blue Light Filter: Hello, when I open any text editor such as Word or Notepad my screen automatically turns on a Blue Light Filter (the color template switches to a more warmer one) and when I close said editor the filter turns off. I don't have the Night Light option which comes in Windows...
  10. No Access to Night Light/Blue Light Filter Options

in Windows 10 Support
    No Access to Night Light/Blue Light Filter Options: Alright, so I just got Windows 10 today, and the automatic blue light is really bothering me. I looked everywhere for a way to turn it off, but where ever I looked I found nothing. It seems that no setting to change the blue light filter exists on my computer. Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows blue light filter random