Windows 10: Problem with Bluetooth and Mic jack

Discus and support Problem with Bluetooth and Mic jack in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im wondering i have this really weird problem that affects my mic and bluetooth connection it says this device does not support bluetooth even tho... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by minhpham 1106, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Problem with Bluetooth and Mic jack

Im wondering i have this really weird problem that affects my mic and bluetooth connection it says this device does not support bluetooth even tho before i changed to linux i was on windows and worked fine. The mic when i plugged it into my other computer it completely fine but when i plugged it into this it just was silent for for some reason. I am wondering if theres anyway to check if i had delete them or broken ,if yes could anybody show me how to reinstall them back?

-Min-

:)

minhpham 1106, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Aman Win User

Headphone mic not working with laptop 3.5mm port

I have sennheiser hd4.40 wireless headphone. I also got a cable with headphone having 2.5mm pin(attached to headphone) to 3.5mm pin(attached to mobile phone).

Problem is that when i connect 3.5mm pin to my mobile phone headphone jack, in call i am able to use mic and headphone both at same time but:

1. When i connect the 3.5mm pin to 3.5mm jack for mic on my laptop, i am not able to use the mic.(my laptop has separate 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone jack)
    2. When i connect to 3.5mm jack for headphone, only headphone is working with laptop not mic.

Please do not suggest why I am not using Bluetooth because it is a separate problem.

I am missing something or maybe this may be limitation or something else. Help me on this. :-(

3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Mar 19, 2021
  4. jamos316 Win User

Problem with Bluetooth and Mic jack

audio/mic jack

i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack.
    i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used.
    how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?

jamos316, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Problem with Bluetooth and Mic jack

1. Problem with Bluetooth and Mic jack - Similar Threads - Problem Bluetooth Mic

2. Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?: Hi, I have two laptops personal & official and 2 monitors. Laptops and Monitors are connected through a KVM switch. The KVM switch makes is super easy to switch displays between laptops. In the KVM switch, I have wireless keyboard, mouse, USB webcam connected. There is an...
  3. Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?: Hi, I have two laptops personal & official and 2 monitors. Laptops and Monitors are connected through a KVM switch. The KVM switch makes is super easy to switch displays between laptops. In the KVM switch, I have wireless keyboard, mouse, USB webcam connected. There is an...
  4. Problem with Bluetooth and wired mics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Bluetooth and wired mics: I'm running Windows 10 on a brand new computer and having a problem getting any mics working on my computer. I have tried Bluetooth and just to plug a headset directly into my front and rear panel.Plugged in:When I plug a mic in, it's detected. You can see it...
  5. Problem with Bluetooth and wired mics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Bluetooth and wired mics: I'm running Windows 10 on a brand new computer and having a problem getting any mics working on my computer. I have tried Bluetooth and just to plug a headset directly into my front and rear panel.Plugged in:When I plug a mic in, it's detected. You can see it...
  6. Problem with Bluetooth and wired mics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Problem with headphone jack mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with headphone jack mic: About a week ago my PC suddenly stopped recognizing my 3.5mm jack microphone even though I can hear everything just fine through the headset. In the sound settings it simply states ”input device not found”. Drivers are up to date, every app has permission to use the mic,...
  8. Problems with 3.5mm analong jack Headphone+mic

Problems with 3.5mm analong jack Headphone+mic: My windows 10 Laptop cannot detect my Headphone+mic when it's plugged in, but it can be detected on my other Laptops. HELP!! PLEASE!! I am done using my face cam mic!!...
  9. Mic Jack not Working

Mic Jack not Working: Hi Bought this mic on amazon recently Amazon.com: Neewer® Mini 3.5mm Flexible Microphone Mic for PC Laptop Skype (2X Microphones): Computers Accessories When i connect the Mic to the Jack on the motherboard or my CPU nothing happens Windows 10 does not detect and...
  10. audio/mic jack

audio/mic jack: i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack. i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used. how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?...