Windows 10: Problem with Bluetooth driver after leaving Win 10 suspension

Discus and support Problem with Bluetooth driver after leaving Win 10 suspension in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Win 10 Home running on an LG laptop. It has an Intel BT device USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2B. However, the BT management of Win 10 is really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by André Zúquete, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Problem with Bluetooth driver after leaving Win 10 suspension

I have a Win 10 Home running on an LG laptop.

It has an Intel BT device USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2B.

However, the BT management of Win 10 is really limited, so I installed the BlueSoleil software to do that. This software replaces the Intel BT driver by another one, BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth Driver. And it works perfectly.

However, after a computer suspension not hibernation, something happens, the driver stops working. One symptom is that the MAC address of the device, reported by the BlueSoleil software, becomes 00:00:00:00:00:00.

The solution, so far, has been the following:

Computer Management / Device Manager / Right-click BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth Driver / Update driver

This reinstall the Intel BT driver.

Upon this, the BlueSoleil manager becomes off. After turning it on, the BlueSoleil replaces the Intel driver by its own and everything becomes normal again.

Is there any solution to avoid this annoying sequence of commands in order to keep BT as it was before suspensions?

:)

André Zúquete, Mar 24, 2020

2. Win. 10 Bluetooth Prob.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer web site. If the issue persist uninstall and reinstall the drivers.

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Radio and select
      Update Driver Software…
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software

Note: You can also check your computer manufacturer’s support website for Bluetooth driver packages for your computer that are compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 24, 2020
  3. tsilva Win User
    Bluetooth driver/adapter gone after updating from Win 7 to Win 10

Yes, my laptop had Bluetooth when I was using Win 7 and I even remember that when I upgraded to Win 10 he said that ASUS Smart Gesture and Bluetooth "blablabla" were uninstalled because it was not compatible with Win 10.

From Drivermax I got this to upgrade:

Problem with Bluetooth driver after leaving Win 10 suspension [​IMG]

I don't see anything related to Bluetooth, I think.

I already tried my old Bluetooth driver but Windows doens't let me install because is not compatible.

Didn't find a compability list when I searched for "ASUS K53SV Windows 10 compatibility list". Can you tell which one is the correct ASUS support forum? I found one ASUS forum, but didn't find any common people asking general problems like me. It was always really complex problems, like it was people building a PC and needed help. I thought it was strange.

I'll try that website with the drivers, thanks!

tsilva, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Problem with Bluetooth driver after leaving Win 10 suspension

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Bluetooth driver after leaving Win 10 suspension

1. Problem with Bluetooth driver after leaving Win 10 suspension - Similar Threads - Problem Bluetooth driver

2. bluetooth driver problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth driver problems: hi I had a cheap Bluetooth usb adapter that i used to connect my headphones to my pc because my motherboard didn't have Bluetooth built in. I recently upgrade my pc a little and got a motherboard with Bluetooth built in. it works i can connect devices i have connected my xbox...
  3. problem with bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problem with bluetooth driver: i kept missing bluetooth icon on my laptop and couldn't find the driver in device manager so i installed it through intel derivers tool and it worked but whenever i restart the laptop it keeps go missing again and i have to install the driver again i really need help!!...
  4. NVIDIA driver problem. Freeze after leaving fullscreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVIDIA driver problem. Freeze after leaving fullscreen.: Ok I've got a weird bug. When I enter and leave the fullscreen for example with chrome in youtube or any other video in html5 my screen freezes eventually with the mouse being visible and moving but everything else is frozen. Windows is still running in the background because...
  5. Bluetooth driver problem

Bluetooth driver problem: hello. please i also have an issue with my bluetooth driver on my windows 10. Laptop is Toshiba Sattelite C660-1QG. Bluetooth icon doesnt show even when i click on show all hidden please help...
  6. Bluetooth driver problem

Bluetooth driver problem: Faced a bluetooth driver problem after updating to windows 10 1909. Bluetooth icon isnt being shown and neither the on off button in bluetooth settings. Tried sfc/scannow Tried disbaling enabling the driver Tried uninstalling reinstalling the driver Tried HP website...
  7. Hibernate after Suspension Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate after Suspension Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 Home 64 bit on a ASUS Vivobook but I am not able to configure it to hibernate after suspension when it is not connected to power. I have configured the power settings to go into suspension after 15 mins and then into hibernation after 60 minutes....
  8. Bluetooth driver problem

Bluetooth driver problem: I encountered a problem with my Bluetooth keyboard after the October Windows update. It started disconnecting sometimes. I can reconnected it again by clicking on setting then devices and Bluetooth. After the above mentioned operation it starts working for a while then...
  9. Bluetooth driver/adapter gone after updating from Win 7 to Win 10

Bluetooth driver/adapter gone after updating from Win 7 to Win 10: Hello, I have this issue that after updating to Win 10, my bluetooth completely disappeared. There isn't any Bluetooth section on the Device Manager, nothing on the "Install and uninstall programs", nothing on the Apps, nothing when I try to search through the Windows search....
  10. Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10

Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10: I have Bluetooth built into my motherboard, the Asus Z87-Pro. The Bluetooth worked fine when I was on Windows 7. After upgrading to 10, I am having problems with the driver (Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS Adapter). I have installed the newest driver version...