Windows 10: Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10)

Discus and support Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a BIG problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device - it displays error Code 10, and my Razer Atheris cannot work in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dw.ma, Mar 13, 2019.

1. dw.ma Win User

Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10)

Hello,

I'm having a BIG problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device - it displays error Code 10, and my Razer Atheris cannot work in bluetooth mode. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1803 version (fresh installed, not upgraded).

The most strange thing is, that it worked flawlessly about half year (from fresh OS installation), and 2 days ago I've powered on my mouse, and it wasn't working (during this time NOTHING changed, no additional app or driver was installed). So I've tried to unpair it, and pair it again, and now I have this error as above. Yesterday I've successfully updated Bluetooth drivers, to the newest version, and it worked only 1 day (I have an Intel Wireless-AC 7260 WiFi card with Bluetooth integrated), and today nothing works. I mean when I unpair mouse, and pair it again, it's says "Connected", and after few seconds there is "Driver error".

I've already tried:

• Removing Razer atheris mouse from device manager (also unpairing, pairing it again)
    • Removing Intel Wireless module (with drivers)
    • Installing the newest driver from Intel website
    • Installing "stock" BT driver from Win Update
    • I cannot rollback drivers for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (grayed out option)
    • Troubleshooting Bluetooth module with Windows built-in troubleshooter
    • It's an OS problem, because I've tried the same mouse, on the same laptop, but on Linux - it's working flawlessly.

:)

dw.ma, Mar 13, 2019

2. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device. Code 10 error

Hi Richard,

Normally, this issue occurs when the drivers were being corrupted or if there's an incompatibility issue after the recent update. Since you've already tried to install the latest driver, we suggest that you roll back to the previous driver and check if it
    helps to resolve the issue. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then clickProperties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver.
    • Select OK.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device

I also have problems with this device however I have no previous version of the driver to roll back to.

I have just purchased and AirTurn Pedal and it will not function on any of the 3 laptops that I have access to. All get the same "Device cannot Start (Code 10) error.

Do you have any more suggestions. I try to update the driver but it says the best driver is installed - obviously not the case.

Please help.

DavidHart5, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10)

Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Thank you for sharing the error code information.

Typically, the device's hardware key contains a "FailReasonString" value, and the value string is displays an error message defined by the hardware manufacturer. If the hardware key does not contain a “FailReasonString” value
    the message above is displayed.

However, please refer the section Code 10 "This device cannot start. (Code 10)"
    for the work around to fix the issue.

Also refer the steps mentioned in the article PED known issues and check if it helps.

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

You may also try contacting hardware vendor support to get the assistance in installing the latest drivers.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10)

1. Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10) - Similar Threads - Problem Bluetooth Low

2. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device: Hello,I have been having problems using my controller and have tried updating the drivers with no luck. I noticed there is a problem with Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device This device cannot start. Code 10 A non constant main item was declaired without a...
  3. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device: Hello,I have been having problems using my controller and have tried updating the drivers with no luck. I noticed there is a problem with Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device This device cannot start. Code 10 A non constant main item was declaired without a...
  4. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Finding it hard to find the "Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device" on my windows...

Finding it hard to find the "Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device" on my windows...: Hello, I'm currently having issues trying to connect my AirPods to my Windows 10 laptop. I have found a tutorial on how to fix this issue that consists of going through device manager. However, I got stuck halfway through the tutorial as I weren't able to find the...
  6. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT component HID.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Low Energy GATT component HID.: Device driver been showing a yellow triangular sign ever since PC been upgraded to windows 10 version 19041.450 in late July. In events tab: This device cannot start Code 10. An internal error occur. Description: Device deleted, Device configured hidbthle.inf, Device...
  7. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device Code 10

Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device Code 10: Hello, I have a Microsoft ArcTouch SE Bluetooth mouse. I've been using it with my Alienware 15 for 3+ years now and only discovered a problem today. I followed some of the suggestions in this thread:...
  8. Windows 10 64bit - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT Driver Terminated - Code 10

Windows 10 64bit - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT Driver Terminated - Code 10: I have been having issues with the driver crashing, "Driver Terminated Code 10. Nothing in the logs. This only effects my Logitech mouse Anywhere MX2. Other Bluetooth devices keyboard and headset not effected I have tried updating the driver, updating the mouse drivers....
  9. Microsoft Surface Arc bluetooth Mouse - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID Device Error 10

Microsoft Surface Arc bluetooth Mouse - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID Device Error 10: Getting Very frustrated with the Microsoft Surface Arc Bluetooth mouse. I'm running it under a Dell Lattitude 7280 with a SSD drive Windows 10 Entreprise Version 1703 os Build 15063.1746 The mouse is working fine for a while then, start lagging and then stops totally to...
  10. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device

Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device: I also have problems with this device however I have no previous version of the driver to roll back to. I have just purchased and AirTurn Pedal and it will not function on any of the 2 laptops that I have access to. All get the same "Device cannot Start (Code 10) error. Do...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth low energy gatt code 10

2. bluetooth low energy gatt compliant hid device

3. bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device error code 10

4. bluetooth 5 pairing with GATT/HID,
  5. vendor defined hid ble,
  6. win 10 low energy bluetooth not working hid,
  7. bluetooth low energy gatt hid code 10 error,
  8. hid-compliant vendor-defined device?,
  9. bluetooth low energy gatt compliant hid device driver windows 10,
  10. bluetooth low energy gatt compliant hid device windows 10,