Windows 10: Problem with boot

Discus and support Problem with boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, first of all sorry for bad english. I have problem couple months and now getting worse. So when i start my computer it showing boot logo and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SelfMovement, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Problem with boot

Hi guys, first of all sorry for bad english. I have problem couple months and now getting worse. So when i start my computer it showing boot logo and bios, but after that nothing just black screen and DP port check thats all, and sometimes it boots normaly to windows... maybe someone know the solution. I really need help or any advice! Thank you!!!!

submitted by /u/SelfMovement
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SelfMovement, Sep 19, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 19, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 19, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

Problem with boot

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Problem with boot

1. Problem with boot - Similar Threads - Problem boot

2. HMDI handshake problem solved blank screen after boot post screen with 4K TV Philips Oled...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HMDI handshake problem solved blank screen after boot post screen with 4K TV Philips Oled...: Hi all, My setup is: Intel NUC NUC6CAYH Celeron N4100 Intel UHD 600 Philips 55" Oled 754 The display settings on the computer were set on 1920x1080p previous TV After connecting the new 4K tv, I set the resolution to match 3840 × 2160 59p. Upon reboot the screen...
  3. I have this problem and it does not allow me to enter repair or to boot a USB with Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have this problem and it does not allow me to enter repair or to boot a USB with Windows: ..........[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-problem-and-it-does-not-allow-me-to/2948209f-7b45-41c8-978a-e1c1faff24b3
  4. Windows Boot loop Problem

Windows Boot loop Problem: So well, I tried to reset my really old laptop for my mother, and everything was fine - till i got a weird Windows Update Boot loop. The Issue now is, almost nothing else works - No Shift - no F8/F9/F10 ect - No Turn off few times the Computer to activate advanced start up...
  5. Will disabling secure boot solve my windows 10 2004 update problem 0xc1900101 and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will disabling secure boot solve my windows 10 2004 update problem 0xc1900101 and...: Lenovo Ideacentre 310s-08asr amd a9-9245 radeon r5 compute cores 2c+3G 8Gb Memory 879Gb free on hard drive Razer Chroma keyboard Windows Defender used no 3rd party Have tried all the below and every occasion I get error 0xc1900101 or 0xc1900101-0x20017 when media...
  6. HELP!!! UEFI boot problem

HELP!!! UEFI boot problem: HELP!!! UEFI boot is slower than legacy boot I had freshly installed windows 10 in my hp 15-be020tu notebook . Before installing iso in uefi mode ,i had install windows 10 in legacy mode and that was atleast booting a bit faster and apps were working faster . But when i...
  7. HELP!!! UEFI boot problem

HELP!!! UEFI boot problem: I had freshly installed windows 10 in my hp 15-be020tu notebook . Before installing iso in uefi mode ,i had install windows 10 in legacy mode and that was atleast booting a bit faster and apps were working faster . But when i shifted to uefi mode my laptop started to boot...
  8. Dual Booting Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual Booting Problem: In my computer I have 2 SSD. 1 is for my personal use. 1 is for work use. The work use one was cloned from my wife's work PC. I would like to be able to choose from either drive upon startup. However, upon installing the work SSD, it appears that it's drive letter is set to...
  9. Stuck in boot loop. Critical process died. Can't start. Hardware or software problem?

Stuck in boot loop. Critical process died. Can't start. Hardware or software problem?: So my computer started to not wake back up (black screen) when it was put to sleep, then it would freeze everything randomly for around 30 secs and unfreeze. I thought I fixed it by redoing my audio drivers. Then finally it stopped booting (black screen). So I put a fresh...
  10. Problems with Boot

Problems with Boot: I need help with a problem I'm having. I downloaded Windows 10 yesterday and everything seemed fine, but today, I turned on my laptop and the Windows boot had disappeared out of the bliss. Anyone have any idea why or what should I do? All comments are appreciated. submitted...