Windows 10: Problem with BSOD

Discus and support Problem with BSOD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, im having trouble with BSOD since almost 4 mouths and i tried everything. Could i get some help pls? Crash Dump Analysis Crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bernardo Batista 33, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Problem with BSOD

Hello everyone, im having trouble with BSOD since almost 4 mouths and i tried everything.

Could i get some help pls?

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. This system is not configured for complete or automatic crash dumps. For best results, configure your system to write out complete or automatic crash dumps. Select Tools->Crash Dump Configuration from the main menu to configure your system to write out complete memory dumps.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Wed 10/02/2021 22:41:32 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021021-35140-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys hardware
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A 0x41792, 0xFFFF9F009AF787A8, 0x8000000000, 0x0
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. A corrupted PTE has been detected.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating thermal issue or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating thermal issue.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: hardware.sys .
    Google query: hardware.sys MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

On Wed 10/02/2021 02:14:24 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021021-25609-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys hardware
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A 0x41792, 0xFFFFAA0137E637A8, 0x8000000000, 0x0
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. A corrupted PTE has been detected.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating thermal issue or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating thermal issue.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: hardware.sys .
    Google query: hardware.sys MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

On Wed 10/02/2021 01:29:44 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021021-23484-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5780
    Bugcheck code: 0x139 0x3, 0xFFFF9A8C4B79A590, 0xFFFF9A8C4B79A4E8, 0x0
    Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 03/02/2021 02:56:53 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\020321-32781-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0xBE 0xFFFFE08181534638, 0x8A00000000200121, 0xFFFFEE8FB26289D0, 0xA
    Error: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY
    Bug check description: This is issued if a driver attempts to write to a read-only memory segment.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 22/01/2021 14:21:50 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012221-26937-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A 0x61948, 0x814145E, 0x1, 0x814145E
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.

On Thu 17/09/2020 23:46:19 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: dxgmms2.sys dxgmms2!VidMmInterface+0x36D34
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A 0x61948, 0x2342EB, 0x1, 0x2342EB
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dxgmms2.sys
    description: DirectX Graphics MMS
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

Bernardo Batista 33, Feb 10, 2021
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Problem with BSOD [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Feb 10, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Senarium Win User

Problem with BSOD

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Problem with BSOD

1. Problem with BSOD - Similar Threads - Problem BSOD

2. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  3. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  4. BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver: I have been having BSOD issues recently, usually when starting up laptop or when running idle. Have gotten message on blue screen saying driver_power_state_failure, Kmode_exception_not_handled, page_fault in nonpage_area. Here is the logs for the most recent blue screens, any...
  5. BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver

BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver: I have been having BSOD issues recently, usually when starting up laptop or when running idle. Have gotten message on blue screen saying driver_power_state_failure, Kmode_exception_not_handled, page_fault in nonpage_area. Here is the logs for the most recent blue screens, any...
  6. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  7. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  8. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. bsod problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  10. bsod problems. Please help.

bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...