Windows 10: problem with build in webcam on HP computer

Discus and support problem with build in webcam on HP computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What i need to do if webcam on HP computer not working using Skype ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by elenaoleksiuk, Feb 4, 2021.

1. problem with build in webcam on HP computer

What i need to do if webcam on HP computer not working using Skype ?

:)

elenaoleksiuk, Feb 4, 2021

2. HP Webcam

My HP Laptop (Intel Pentium) has been updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but does not have a webcam feature listed in the device manager. How to get webcam to my computer without purchasing accessories for a webcam?

YvonnePurdom, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Webcam Problems?

Step One - go back to your computer mfgr's support site, register, and download the latest drivers and chipset software. When I visited Dell I found 9 as of yet uninstalled updates for my two yr old laptop!

Visit Adobe and check which version of Flash Player you're running, and D/L the latest version.

You should be good to go. Your webcam's controlled by your web browser but also authorized and either blocked or allowed by the identity software of sites you visit. Here's Coursera's instructions for fixing identity verification problems:

If you're having trouble with your webcam:

1. Check that your webcam is enabled and connected to your computer. Try a third-party tool like testwebcam.com -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsptestwebcam Resources and Information..
    2. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
    3. Check that you have the latest version of your browser or try using a different browser.
    4. If you’re using an external webcam, verify that you've installed your webcam's most recent driver software from the manufacturer.
    5. Try refreshing the page.
    6. Try switching to HTML5 webcam access by clicking the Switch to HTML5 link in the lower right hand corner of the webcam window.
    If you see a dialogue box entitled Adobe Flash Player Settings:

1. Click Close
    2. Click Allow
    If the webcam area is blank:

1. Right click on webcam area
    2. Select Settings
    3. In the Settings menu, click the webcam icon and change the camera option to match the webcam you are using
    Note to Google Chrome users: If the webcam area on the page is blank, and you can't access the Flash settings menu, click the small camera icon to the right of your browser bar and select "Always allow Coursera - Free Online Courses From Top Universities to access your camera and microphone."
    To allow Flash access manually (in Google Chrome):

1. Type chrome://plugins into your browser bar
    2. Find the Adobe Flash Player plugin
    3. Check Always allowed
    4. Quit Chrome and restart

graylingskies, Feb 4, 2021
  4. rezpower Win User

problem with build in webcam on HP computer

HP laptop webcam stopped working, and driver problems

On my HP for some reason the driver is always downloaded from microsoft by windows update!
    You should try to get the MS one I guess.

Look at the attached images:

problem with build in webcam on HP computer [​IMG]

This is how you see it in device manager.

problem with build in webcam on HP computer [​IMG]

Maybe you should try to update the driver manually or even choose :
    Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer and see if
    you can find it.

rezpower, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

problem with build in webcam on HP computer

1. problem with build in webcam on HP computer - Similar Threads - problem build webcam

2. Problems with HP computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with HP computer: So I went to open my computer and open an assignment for class. It started with not being able to access websites but now I can’t open any of my apps, my settings or anything. I’m not sure what’s happening with my computer but it won’t open anything and I can’t even restart...
  3. Problems with HP computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with HP computer: So I went to open my computer and open an assignment for class. It started with not being able to access websites but now I can’t open any of my apps, my settings or anything. I’m not sure what’s happening with my computer but it won’t open anything and I can’t even restart...
  4. HP webcam driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP webcam driver: Webcam drivers not available following windows update of my HP Laptop is there a substitute available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam-driver/ec864947-8b11-432b-a842-919d3b80db82
  5. HP Webcam

HP Webcam: My HP Laptop Intel Pentium has been updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but does not have a webcam feature listed in the device manager. How to get webcam to my computer without purchasing accessories for a webcam?...
  6. HP WebCam Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP WebCam Problem: how to fix error 0xA00F4250,PhotoCaptureStartFailed> 0xC00D3EA2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam-problem/03f57dea-a482-441e-a76b-1fa6ae49ceca
  7. HP Webcam Driver

HP Webcam Driver: Has anyone with a HP laptop been able to update or fix the webcam. I've been trying at the HP community forums with MANY others and they have all kinds of talk but to solution that works and NO driver update. BTW my webcam is the HP Truevision HD. 155053
  8. HP Webcam

HP Webcam: The HP Webcam on my Pavilion g6 laptop is not working and NOT listed in the device manager since Windows 10 was loaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam/17d808f5-b6b4-463f-bf18-a33ac9080311
  9. HP laptop webcam stopped working, and driver problems

HP laptop webcam stopped working, and driver problems: One day my integrated webcam worked, the next day it didn't and hasn't since. Under device manager, I had no "Imaging devices" listing, and no cam under "Sound, video and game controllers". Then under View, I checked show hidden devices and Imaging devices appeared, with my...
  10. looking for my HP webcam on my computer

looking for my HP webcam on my computer: I am trying to connect my HP webcam so I can use it but no app is found for webcam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-my-hp-webcam-on-my-computer/0a24da27-bb9c-498a-9254-0243c31627b5