Windows 10: Problem with calculator size after recent update

Discus and support Problem with calculator size after recent update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after update changed size of calculator.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by windowsnj, Feb 22, 2019.

1. windowsnj Win User

Problem with calculator size after recent update

after update changed size of calculator.

:)

windowsnj, Feb 22, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Calculator not working

Hello,

If a default Windows 10 app is missing or not working correctly, it might be due to the system being outdated or there is a corruption within the system or profile that you are using. For us to isolate the issue in launching the Calculator app in Windows
    10, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the problem in opening the app started recently?
    • When attempting to open the app, are there any error messages that appear?
    • Are you able to launch the app using another local account?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your device. If there are, kindly install them and restart your device. After restarting, attempt to launch the app.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 22, 2019
  4. DEGwynne Win User

calculator

I've tried what was suggested to get my calculator but it hasn't changed. It is huge! It takes up the whole page. I right-clicked on the calculator icon and clicked the small one but it only changed the size of the icon. NOT THE CALCULATOR!!!

DEGwynne, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with calculator size after recent update - Similar Threads - Problem calculator size

2. DFS sizing calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DFS sizing calculator: Hi All,Is there a sizing calculator for DFS?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dfs-sizing-calculator/962efc9f-916d-4dcb-8d04-868a156d536e
  3. DFS sizing calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DFS sizing calculator: Hi All,Is there a sizing calculator for DFS?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dfs-sizing-calculator/962efc9f-916d-4dcb-8d04-868a156d536e
  4. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after recent Update: An "Update" from a day or two ago required a restart which I did. But now I'm having problems launching standard applications Quicken, H&R Block which go into a "Not Responding" status after launch. When I look at my Update history it doesn't show the latest date of that...
  5. Problems after recent Update

Problems after recent Update: An "Update" from a day or two ago required a restart which I did. But now I'm having problems launching standard applications Quicken, H&R Block which go into a "Not Responding" status after launch. When I look at my Update history it doesn't show the latest date of that...
  6. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problems after most recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after most recent update: Firstly, I'm not the most computer savvy, but windows forced an update on me today and things seem very wrong with my computer now. Not even sure which subreddit I should be in for help so I'm trying a few. New update kept taking over, full-screen asking to either update now...
  8. Speaker problems after recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Speaker problems after recent update: After last night when i shut my pc down for a windows update im having this issue with my speakers. I cant play sound out of my speakers. To be more specific its not even letting me use them to play sound. If i try to play a spotify song, spotify just tells me that the song...
  9. calculator after update

calculator after update: I just updated windows (Feb-2019). The calculator size has changed. Now it takes more than half of the screen. This is completely useless. Now I cannot ujse calculator while viewing numbers in some other application in background. And has now only half screen and full screen...
  10. Difference with Used Size Calculations

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Difference with Used Size Calculations: Hi, I have been doing a little 'house keeping' and I noticed something a little odd. When I look at the properties of my D drive under 'This PC', it shows that the used space is 1.13TB (1,157GB). However, when I open the drive, sellect all items (all folders and files) and...