Windows 10: Problem with camera, "Camera not found."

Discus and support Problem with camera, "Camera not found." in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Apparently, whenever I try to open my camera it shows an error and said that "Camera not found". Now, it doesn't show the error message, instead my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZafranZainudin, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Problem with camera, "Camera not found."

Apparently, whenever I try to open my camera it shows an error and said that "Camera not found". Now, it doesn't show the error message, instead my camera flash keeps blinking on and off the flash indicates whether my camera is on or not. I've tried checking the privacy settings whether it is blocked, uninstalled my antivirus program, updating my laptop and drivers, restarting my laptop multiple times and running troubleshooter which was automated by Microsoft and nothing worked. What do I do?

:)

ZafranZainudin, Jun 11, 2021
  2. spunk Win User

Dell camera driver

• To open up your webcam or camera, select the Start Windows logo Start button button, and then select Camera in the list of apps.
    • If you want to use the camera within other apps, select the Start Windows logo Start button button, select Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Privacy > Camera, and then turn on Let apps use my camera. 
    • From there, turn on each of the listed apps where you want to use the camera. Test your camera here
    Webcam Test

spunk, Jun 11, 2021
  3. mudkip Win User
    Digital Camera for ~$150

I'd suggest you some some money and buy a camera in a higher price range 200-250$ look for canon / panasonic best compact camera manufactures atm

mudkip, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Rocky Win User

Problem with camera, "Camera not found."

Win10 camera

If you open the start menu and type in CAMERA and then the app comes back with the message "We can't find your camera" then you might need to check the driver that serves your camera device. Is your camera listed in the >settings > devices area?

Rocky, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Problem with camera, "Camera not found."

1. Problem with camera, "Camera not found." - Similar Threads - Problem camera Camera

2. Camera not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found: "Hello, I need help with my HP Elitebook 8460p PC running on Microsoft Windows 8. I tried to join a Google Meet video call but the camera did not work. An error message appeared saying "No camera could be found. Please make sure that your camera is connected to the computer"....
  3. Camera not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not found: "Hello, I need help with my HP Elitebook 8460p PC running on Microsoft Windows 8. I tried to join a Google Meet video call but the camera did not work. An error message appeared saying "No camera could be found. Please make sure that your camera is connected to the computer"....
  4. camera not found

camera not found: No camera found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found/2dfb3e3b-c770-4d10-b0d3-f5e127169cd0
  5. camera not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not found: No camera found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found/2dfb3e3b-c770-4d10-b0d3-f5e127169cd0
  6. Camera Not Found

Camera Not Found: I have had a lot of trouble with school assignments because whenever, and wherever, I attempt to reach my camera to record, I am told the camera is not available or active. My PC keeps stating that there is no camera connected, but my PC has a built-in camera that has worked...
  7. Camera not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not found: My camera does not show in my device manager. How do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found/7ef88bc7-4c68-41e9-8356-dc26312d9258
  8. Camera not found

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera not found: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5568, have had it for years. For the past several months, when there's a Windows update, it deletes the camera from Device Manager. This time I haven't been able to reinstall it. When I try, I get a message that says it's installed - but it isn't....
  9. Camera Not found

Camera Not found: Why can't Windows find my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found/8117ab2e-5d78-45d1-a5ce-c0bd703137ae
  10. Camera not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not found: I accidentally clicked on "Block" when a pop-up showed up on Skype saying something about the camera being used by an unknown program so I should block it for security reasons. Now, I get this message (check the image) whenever I open the camera app. I've already tried all...