Windows 10: Problem with car diagnostics program on Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with car diagnostics program on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After update my PC on windows 10 I have problems with car diagnostics program. After restarting my PC and runing diagnostics program he asks me for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by željko petrović, May 15, 2019.

1. Problem with car diagnostics program on Windows 10

After update my PC on windows 10 I have problems with car diagnostics program.

After restarting my PC and runing diagnostics program he asks me for activation (picture attached)

Activation works on base XML file who change datas in folders "C:\Users\hp\AppData\Roaming\Delphi" and "C:\ProgramData\Delphi".

After delete this folders and starting car diagnostics program with activated XML file, program making again new folders and everything is ok till restarting PC-

I didn't have this problems on earlier versions of windows.

Can you tell me where is a problem?

Problem with car diagnostics program on Windows 10 88424cf4-dc41-4356-97ee-2414e33400fb?upload=true.jpg

:)

željko petrović, May 15, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2019
  4. Bob2300 Win User

Problem with car diagnostics program on Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem

Hello, I ran the windows memory diagnostic tool...again. Same result, no errors found, any more suggestions?

Bob2300, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Problem with car diagnostics program on Windows 10

1. Problem with car diagnostics program on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem car diagnostics

2. How to install Windows 10 on a car without any problems?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 on a car without any problems?: I want to install Windows 10 on someone else's Volkswagen Atlas 2018 SE, & after chatting with Bing Chat & getting stuck I thought I'd come here. I know you can do this by updating map data but the file used contains the data of a Windows installation .iso file, but that can...
  3. How to install Windows 10 on a car without any problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 10 on a car without any problems?: I want to install Windows 10 on someone else's Volkswagen Atlas 2018 SE, & after chatting with Bing Chat & getting stuck I thought I'd come here. I know you can do this by updating map data but the file used contains the data of a Windows installation .iso file, but that can...
  4. How to install Windows 10 on a car without any problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  6. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  7. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. windows memory diagnostics program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows memory diagnostics program: I ran the above mentioned program due to windows 10 bsod with the stop code being memory management, I changed the default to run 8 times when coming back into windows it simply states there is an issue with the computers memory. What I would like to know is there and if so...
  9. Problem with Diagnostics data.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Diagnostics data.: Hello, i have a little problem with diagnostics data. I cant share full diagnostics data to windows, and then my computer when i am opening some apps my computer send me notification like this "You will need a new app to open this" something like that. I tried to check on...
  10. Event Viewer diagnostic program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer diagnostic program: Is there a utility to analyze the event viewer? When I click on "Event log online help" I get a page that says not available for every event. Thanks 110292