Windows 10: Problem with certificate for my web email

Discus and support Problem with certificate for my web email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I know I have the correct settings. I keep getting a message saying that there is a problem with the certificate with my isp email account on windows... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by llanita, Oct 1, 2015.

1. llanita Win User

Problem with certificate for my web email

I know I have the correct settings. I keep getting a message saying that there is a problem with the certificate with my isp email account on windows 10.
    How can I fix this? I've deleted the account and re-added it back on. I've double-checked the settings and they're fine.
    At my wits end.
    Help please
    Thanks

:)

llanita, Oct 1, 2015
  2. jav1356 Win User

Cannot connect to my university EDUroam on my HTC 8x phone?

Please, this is a montrous problem for many people. I can't even install the needed certificates, neither from web pages links, nor through email, nor through skydrive. The case is the certificate is in my phone but there's n o way to access it to install
    and validate it.

jav1356, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Mango can't sync with Exchange Server 2003 SP2

This sounds similar to a problem I had. Try logging into your Exchange email with Outlook Web Access and read all of your unread mail. Mine started working after that.

Also if your Exchange server uses a self signed SSL certificate you might need to email yourself a copy of the .cer file to another web based email account, check your email on your phone and click on the certificate file attachment. Once the certificate
    is installed it will let you connect and check your mail. I'm not sure if Mango added the ability to just accept the untrusted SSL certificate or not.

Jeff_Hubbard, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

Problem with certificate for my web email

1. Problem with certificate for my web email - Similar Threads - Problem certificate web

2. Problem with client certificate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with client certificate: Hi every oneI am currently having a problem with the certificate working on windows 10 and windows 11 clients. user after login and the computer shows this certificate even though no action has been taken. This error appears on many users in the domain, has anyone encountered...
  3. Problem with client certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with client certificate: Hi every oneI am currently having a problem with the certificate working on windows 10 and windows 11 clients. user after login and the computer shows this certificate even though no action has been taken. This error appears on many users in the domain, has anyone encountered...
  4. Problem with client certificate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. email matching with certificates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email matching with certificates: To Whom: I was asked to re-post my issue here. Microsoft has previous answers to turning off e-mail matching for certificates in Outlook. However, the recommendations are for versions 2003 thru 2013. For Outlook 365 with Windows 10, I cannot find how toturn-off name...
  6. Problems with Certificates

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems with Certificates: When I run certutil –store, all the certificates have the same data at the end of each entry, which is:- No key provider information Cannot find the certificate and private key for decryption I don’t think that this is correct, as I believe Windows has lost the location of...
  7. Certificate web page expire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certificate web page expire: I trying to used my desktop computer and there a few pages that says certificated expire and the address bar is red with an X how can i install those certificated windows 7 explorer 11 thank plz help...
  8. autodiscover.msn.com certificate problem

in Browsers and Email
    autodiscover.msn.com certificate problem: Started getting this a couple of days ago, assume it is coming from my .msn email account when outlook checks for mail? Any guess's what might be causing this. Tx.. 91643
  9. Consistent long term problem with Outlook Web Email

in Browsers and Email
    Consistent long term problem with Outlook Web Email: This has been ongoing for weeks now. If I have for example 6 unread primary emails and say 6 unread emails on my secondary account (the actual numbers don't matter) then I find that for both, the left hand column that shows the total of unread emails is always incorrect once...
  10. Windows 10 and SHA2 web certificates

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 and SHA2 web certificates: I maintain 2 webservers that host identical websites. 1 is a dmz box running a SHA1 certificate, the other is an internal server that has a SHA2 certificate. Internal users, utilizing Windows 10, get cert errors. If they hit the SHA1 server (same software) no cert errors, and...