Windows 10: Problem with changing settings

Discus and support Problem with changing settings in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; After clicking ask for permission for more time on google chrome, an adult in my family adjusted screen time settings to settings we had previously;... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AustinRitchie, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Problem with changing settings

After clicking ask for permission for more time on google chrome, an adult in my family adjusted screen time settings to settings we had previously; without screen time limits. But after trying to get onto chrome again, it still prompts me to ask for more time. I have tried restarting my computer and signing out and then signing back in to my Microsoft account on all devices, but none of them work. Below is the message popping up again:

Problem with changing settings 2e06c1f3-665d-47d0-8274-5aed45299329?upload=true.png

:)

AustinRitchie, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Problem with changing settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Problem with changing settings

1. Problem with changing settings - Similar Threads - Problem changing settings

2. Booting problems after changing settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting problems after changing settings: How it started: i did a clean boot and I might have accidentally switched off a microsoft process or changes a booting setting, and then I loaded into a window saying error: bad system info. Whenever I continued Where the menu says advanced options or turn the pc off, I tried...
  3. Booting problems after changing settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting problems after changing settings: How it started: i did a clean boot and I might have accidentally switched off a microsoft process or changes a booting setting, and then I loaded into a window saying error: bad system info. Whenever I continued Where the menu says advanced options or turn the pc off, I tried...
  4. Booting problems after changing settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Change settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change settings: Performance and device status: It appears that the performance and status of my computer is "unknown", how can I change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-settings/4edc4e0b-8e68-4b99-9a35-a179990006e1
  6. Settings problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings problem: Hello! I did something that... I don't know how I did it then, but I saw all the Settings turned black. Now I am feeling confused and need help. Could you please show me how to set the color back to the way it was? Thank you very much....
  7. change setting

change setting: How do i change the name on the lock screen right above the box for typing in the password to unlock the screen. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-setting/2d645404-f0a3-487b-b12a-ea34cfe1d541
  8. Problem changing keyboard settings

Problem changing keyboard settings: Hello. I had recently changed the hotkeys for language changing in my keyboard settings and I found out that they dont suit me. However, Windows doesn´t let me make another change and a window pops up saying that I do not have the appropriate permission to change these...
  9. Settings changing

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings changing: There are 2 computers on our home network which have always had different sound and wallpaper settings. However, since the 1903 update these settings keep transferring to the other computer. I reset them, but after a couple of days they 'jump' again. Both computers have...
  10. Problem in changing Settings of Windows Defender.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem in changing Settings of Windows Defender.: Hello friends, I am facing a problem on my laptop because of which Microsoft Edge is automatically opening with this link.(http://laserveradedomaina.com/redirect/57a764d042bf8) And I can't ON the Real Time protection of windows defender. "This setting Is managed by your...