Windows 10: problem with CLIPCHAMP

Discus and support problem with CLIPCHAMP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,i have a problem in editing videos with CLIPCHAMP, using desktop version.In recorded videos, mouse pointer vibrates and it may be that up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PASQUALEPRUDENTE, Mar 28, 2023.

1. problem with CLIPCHAMP

Hi everyone,i have a problem in editing videos with CLIPCHAMP, using desktop version.In recorded videos, mouse pointer vibrates and it may be that up to 5/10 mouse pointers appear.I have reinstalled operating system, i have also reinstalled app, but the problem remains!Someone knows how to fix this problem? I use WINDOWS11 and GEFORCE GTX1650.give a look at the image below, with 3 mouse pointer!Thank you!

:)

PASQUALEPRUDENTE, Mar 28, 2023

2. ClipChamp

Hi,

I am Sumit here to assist you with this question.

Yes, unfortunately, there isn't a switch to control the default time, but you can always send feedback to Clipchamp so that they can consider the feature in the future.

You can post Clipchamp questions in the Microsoft 365 forum>Clipchamp.

Hope that helps.

Sumit D -IA, Mar 28, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    I can't create a Clipchamp desktop shortcut.

Hi ls1058

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Find ClipChamp in the list of all apps on your Start Menu, then just drag its icon onto your Desktop, that will create a new Desktop shortcut for ClipChamp on your Desktop

DaveM121, Mar 28, 2023
  4. problem with CLIPCHAMP

unable to load more than 4 images (bmp) in clipchamp

I understand that there is an issue with the app. Have you tried repairing/resetting the Clipchamp App?

1. Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Select the three dots icon next to Clipchamp.
    3. Select the Advanced options link under Clipchamp.
    4. Select Repair.
    5. If it doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.

If the app doesn't work for you, I suggest you work in a browser https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/make-...

Laurice G., Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

problem with CLIPCHAMP

1. problem with CLIPCHAMP - Similar Threads - problem CLIPCHAMP

2. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  3. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  4. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  5. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  6. CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...: Hello every beginning of the text to voice disappears when playing the video. When there is a lack of space of more than 2 seconds from the previous o text to voice included to the, let's say, audio line.Please help me understand how to fix it or provide me a trick, I had...
  7. CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...

CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...: Hello every beginning of the text to voice disappears when playing the video. When there is a lack of space of more than 2 seconds from the previous o text to voice included to the, let's say, audio line.Please help me understand how to fix it or provide me a trick, I had...
  8. Is Clipchamp owned by Microsoft? I got a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Clipchamp owned by Microsoft? I got a problem: Hi all, I've been using Clipchamp to do Youtube videos. Luv it.but somehow my videos are showing up with WIDE black narrows. Here's a sample of what I upload:I changed the ratio in Clipchamp to 21:9 and it still shows up like this, with the wide margins top and bottom. Would...
  9. Is Clipchamp owned by Microsoft? I got a problem

Is Clipchamp owned by Microsoft? I got a problem: Hi all, I've been using Clipchamp to do Youtube videos. Luv it.but somehow my videos are showing up with WIDE black narrows. Here's a sample of what I upload:I changed the ratio in Clipchamp to 21:9 and it still shows up like this, with the wide margins top and bottom. Would...
  10. problem with CLIPCHAMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with CLIPCHAMP: Hi everyone,i have a problem in editing videos with CLIPCHAMP, using desktop version.In recorded videos, mouse pointer vibrates and it may be that up to 5/10 mouse pointers appear.I have reinstalled operating system, i have also reinstalled app, but the problem...