Windows 10: problem with com port rs323

Discus and support problem with com port rs323 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Rs-323 serial ports are not working after last updating to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartinManev, Dec 19, 2018.

1. problem with com port rs323

Rs-323 serial ports are not working after last updating to windows 10

:)

MartinManev, Dec 19, 2018
  2. ObSo-1337 Win User

Port Forwarding Problems.

Yeah Mussels, I do have the right port configured. 27015 was the suggested port. My IP address is also static.

I'll try kn00tcn's suggested method once I'm home. Thanks all *Smile problem with com port rs323 :)

ObSo-1337, Dec 19, 2018
  3. spapakons Win User
    USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

problem with com port rs323 [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Dec 19, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

problem with com port rs323

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

problem with com port rs323

1. problem with com port rs323 - Similar Threads - problem com port

2. COM port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COM port: I am using window 10, I tried to communicate with arduino mega 2560 by grbl controller. its connected but not active some times its active. why it happened. I tried many times I thoiught the com port service is inturupted by itself?...
  3. COM ports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COM ports: Where are the COM ports on windows 11? Looked through device manager and couldnt find any. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-ports/e9069c14-9696-4ac5-99df-a5a67079048a
  4. usb com port problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb com port problem: I am trying to use my win10 laptop to connect via USB to an Arduino UNO clone which has a CH340 chip. When I try to load the CH340 driver the installer reports "The drive is successfully pre-installed in advance". When the clone is connected to USB it should then show up in...
  5. com ports

in Windows 10 Customization
    com ports: How do I clear in use com ports in win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-ports/13a6b2f9-f52d-467c-a680-4bfa363a639f
  6. Virtual COM Port problem

Virtual COM Port problem: I recently bought a laser etching device that uses STMicroelectronics Virtual COM Port driver. I downloaded and installed the driver, and I was able to get the driver to appear under Ports in the Device Manager. When I check the properties, I get "This device cannot start....
  7. Problem with Com Port in Win10

Problem with Com Port in Win10: I'm Using USB to RS-232 Converter. I'm using my VB6 App. testing Com Port Which working well with WinXp, Win7,32 or 64bit. With Win10 I'm having a strange problem If I Access as Administrator it seems working However back to my Regular User I don't see the Com Port in the...
  8. COM port problem

COM port problem: How do I find out which COM ports are in use and the devices connected to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-port-problem/3ab3732e-cced-420e-bc67-689c349fdfd4
  9. Com ports

Com ports: Whenever I try to use serial communation I get an error code #12. The message is I don't have enough room for the com port. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-ports/2cc86c83-2c30-4ef6-b30b-32cbe6508edb
  10. Com Ports

Com Ports: I'm having a problem with com port #5. It gives me a yellow sign with a quote. Whats happening is when I try to make changes to To my Mitsubishi GX 2000 software program for PLC logic controllers it tells me I have a problem with my comm port. I don't think I'm using a comm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. RS323 COM ports