Windows 10: Problem with comments on MSN news.

Discus and support Problem with comments on MSN news. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dave Bleby, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Problem with comments on MSN news.

I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?

:)

Dave Bleby, Mar 28, 2023
  2. RVer88 Win User

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Unable to post on comment pages @ MSN news sites after upgrade to WINDOW 10.

After upgrading to Windows 10 I Cannot post on comment pages @ MSN news sites. The comment box has a notice in the lower right LOG IN TO POST. I am logged in to
    MSN. PREMIUM and using Iexplorer for browser. After clicking comments and entering a comment, clicking the post button, the comment window then fades out to barely visible leaving a message to sign in to post and begins flashing on and off. I am signed in
    to MSN when posting. Now the page has started flashing on and off. The comments do not post to the article website. I cannot figure out the problem. It is not acknowledging my signed in status. There is no suggestion to sign in at any different site. What
    is causing this and what is the solution????

Original title: mleuck

nativearizonan, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Problem with comments on MSN news.

Unable to post on comment pages @ MSN news sites after upgrade to WINDOW 10.

I tried all three suggestions to fix the problem. None worked. I still cannot post a reply to articles @msn news websites. I use Bing and iexplorer for browsers. As soon as I click the reply box to type a comment the whole comment box starts flashing on
    and off. In the lower right corner at the start of the comment is the commands to sign in to post. I move the cursor to this and the little pointing hand lights up but there is no response when I click box. I
    have tried compatability settings still nothing.
    This all started after updating to

Windows 10. Do you have any other suggestions to fix this problem????

nativearizonan, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Problem with comments on MSN news.

1. Problem with comments on MSN news. - Similar Threads - Problem comments MSN

2. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments: Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback...
  3. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments: Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback...
  4. Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know?: Split from this thread. Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know? Will it be permanent of just until they sort things out with their insane robo-censorship bot? You can contact me at the <removed> all one word at yahoo dot com. I would really appreciate this!!!...
  5. Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know?

Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know?: Split from this thread. Is the comment section on MSN news down, do you know? Will it be permanent of just until they sort things out with their insane robo-censorship bot? You can contact me at the <removed> all one word at yahoo dot com. I would really appreciate this!!!...
  6. MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account...: MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account where are they coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-comments-reactions-are-increasing-but-not/9551748d-6bf8-4d34-8d72-03c0570664e7
  7. MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account...

MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account...: MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account where are they coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-comments-reactions-are-increasing-but-not/9551748d-6bf8-4d34-8d72-03c0570664e7
  8. Problem with comments on MSN news.

Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  9. MSN News comment reactions count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN News comment reactions count: What is included in the count of Reactions on the user profile? The number keeps tracking upwards while the activity page does not reflect where those reactions came from. What counts as a reaction, then? If a commenter responds to an original post, are they also garnering...
  10. MSN News comment reactions count

MSN News comment reactions count: What is included in the count of Reactions on the user profile? The number keeps tracking upwards while the activity page does not reflect where those reactions came from. What counts as a reaction, then? If a commenter responds to an original post, are they also garnering...