Windows 10: problem with connecting printer to computer

Discus and support problem with connecting printer to computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot connect my PC to the printer. I did some troubleshooting actions like plugged in it again, reinstalled this printer. But not the screen goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brennasmith, Oct 26, 2018.

1. problem with connecting printer to computer

I cannot connect my PC to the printer. I did some troubleshooting actions like plugged in it again, reinstalled this printer. But not the screen goes blank when I start printing.

:)

brennasmith, Oct 26, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

problem with connecting printer to computer [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

problem with connecting printer to computer [​IMG]

topgundcp, Oct 26, 2018
  3. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Oct 26, 2018
  4. trt740 Win User

problem with connecting printer to computer

Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

will try this

trt740, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

problem with connecting printer to computer

1. problem with connecting printer to computer - Similar Threads - problem connecting printer

2. Problem connecting wireless printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting wireless printer: [ATTACH]help me ! * Original title: help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-connecting-wireless-printer/76b6d5b9-41e5-40c6-866a-c1c0325dab0f
  3. Printer Connection problems

Printer Connection problems: I am using Windows 10 with an Epson WF-2630 printer. In devices and printers the printer is listed twice; [Epson WF 2630 Series] and [WF 2360 Series Network] The printer is connected to my desk top via USB Cable My wife's Laptop is connected to printer via...
  4. Problem Connecting Printer

Problem Connecting Printer: This is the situation. I changed cable providers and as a result got a new wifi address. Now my wife can't see the printer attached to my computer on her computer. The list of print options she gets shows what is my daughters computer upstairs I believe. What can I do. HELP...
  5. Printer connection problems

Printer connection problems: My Epson 4550 cannot connect to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-connection-problems/18957182-c319-42ad-968f-389fcc614da3
  6. Connecting printer to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting printer to computer: I can't get my laptop to connect with our printer. Keeps coming up with message "Printer offline". I have used the Microsoft help and troubleshooter with no success. Any suggestions?...
  7. Printer not connecting to computer

Printer not connecting to computer: Hi ,,I have been changing inks and it gave an error and would not print ,so I tried to reinstall printer drivers and software and now it says in computer settings "network offline" and it will not communicate with printer. Could you please tell me how to make it online with...
  8. Printer Connection Problem for MFC7460dn

Printer Connection Problem for MFC7460dn: Hello, I bought a Brother MFC7460dn printer several weeks ago. Unfortunately, I'm not able to connect my new printer with my Windows 10 Surface Pro 4 Laptop. It identities my printer to a "Unspecific Device", not a printer, that's the reason why I can't connect. I can...
  9. Problem installing printer connected to other computer in network

Problem installing printer connected to other computer in network: I have a small family network (Win 7 and 8.1 machines) Have Samsung printer ML2525 connected by USB to desktop in network. All existing computers can see and print to this printer without problem. Bought new Win 10 laptop. Downloaded Samsung universal printer driver3...
  10. Problems connecting to wireless printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems connecting to wireless printer: We have a new (albeit old) wireless printer (HP Color laserjet CP3525) with a wireless adapter card. Computers running Windows 7 or Windows 8 could see the network and connect. All computers could then print to the printer. None of our computers running Windows 8.1 could see...