Windows 10: problem with control of my tablet

Discus and support problem with control of my tablet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I feel as though someone else has control of my tablet at times. A second mouse appears on the sreen and sometimes a bunch of circles appear at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jankesslar, Apr 11, 2019.

1. problem with control of my tablet

I feel as though someone else has control of my tablet at times. A second mouse appears on the sreen and sometimes a bunch of circles appear at the top of the screen. Sometimes when I go back to do something on the tablet the picture screen is on and I have to unlock it to continue.

:)

jankesslar, Apr 11, 2019

2. Error: "SD storage class controller has a driver problem" on tablet running Windows 10

Hi Denis,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your tablet?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code along with the error message of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?

If you are able to boot the operating system to desktop, try few of the troubleshooting steps below if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.
    • If so, right click on the driver, click on Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 3: I suggest you to you to refer to: Error codes in Device Manager in Windows
    check for the respective error code if found any on the Device Manger and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of SD storage class controller driver problem for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Apr 11, 2019
  4. problem with control of my tablet

How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

problem with control of my tablet

1. problem with control of my tablet - Similar Threads - problem control tablet

2. Laptop Tablet mode problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Tablet mode problem: Hello there!I have HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2.I've problem with it's touchscreen. When i flip screen to use it in tablet mode, after reaching 270 degree rotation, the touchscreen stops working. So I am unable to use the main service and reason i purchased it"The tablet mode...
  3. Laptop Tablet mode problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Tablet mode problem: Hello there!I have HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2.I've problem with it's touchscreen. When i flip screen to use it in tablet mode, after reaching 270 degree rotation, the touchscreen stops working. So I am unable to use the main service and reason i purchased it"The tablet mode...
  4. Tablet start problem

Tablet start problem: [IMG]tablet not starting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-start-problem/1bc43d77-db48-48cc-9220-e05ee2780c8d
  5. Problems with my control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with my control: I am trying to connect my Xbox One control to play in Windows 10, I am connecting with Bluetooth but for some reason it doesn't connect. If someone knows how to connect with bluetooth help me...
  6. My tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My tablet: I can't seem to be able to get past windows defender offline. How can I get past and be able to use my tablet ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tablet/cb44fca4-a545-4ca5-922f-3d546d53c00c
  7. Tablet problem

Tablet problem: During an update, the spring update, the tablet ran out of battery power and shut down. The update was not finished and when It turned it on after recharging it goes into a loop that says it is trying to reinstall an previous version of win10. The tablet is an HP stream 8....
  8. Problem with graphic tablet

Problem with graphic tablet: Hi! I have a problem regarding my graphic tablet. It doesn't work unless my wireless mouse is also connected to the laptop. Can you please help me fix this?...
  9. Tablet Settings/ Tablet Calibration Missing on control panel?? win10

Tablet Settings/ Tablet Calibration Missing on control panel?? win10: I have a Tablet drawing monitor, and today the pen stopped working, I fiddled with it for a while, I tried uninstalling the drivers for the Hardware and reinstalling, but then I noticed that the Tablet Settings and Calibration Options you normally see in Control Panel are...
  10. Tablet Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet Problem: My Windows 10 tablet randomly freezes and brings me to a blue screen saying something along the lines of this pc ran into problems and will restart in 30 seconds or so. Has anybody else experienced this and is there a way to remody it? 26127