Windows 10: Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809

Discus and support Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i have problem with use my mouse in Windows. I´m sorry but not remember how long i have this problem, but few last weeks i have more huge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Manfromstars, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809

Hello i have problem with use my mouse in Windows.

I´m sorry but not remember how long i have this problem, but few last weeks i have more huge problem.

First i think that was problem with intelligent programmable expensive mouse, but now use another mouse and have that same problems too.

Windows clear installation is max 2 moths clear. Unable use Windows 10 build 1903 because loose SB card sound working and there are for me some other problems that now not remember. Then still use build 1809.

Problem symptoms:

* Left mouse click often react as double click

* When hold press left mouse button it react sometimes as click, or ignore holding press and make click or double click.

* When i try by hold press left mouse and want drag some part of text in some discussion (use actualized Fire Fox browser, bud Edge do it too) ten often unable choose correct text that i want drag and often put me into internet address that page where in discus i want edit or paste.

I not found in updates that problematic KB4074588? For that usb hub. Not discover much problem with HW. Only some with BIOS, but ASUS say it is ok when show me on boot that i have connected 2 mouses and 2 keyboards and nvme drive is not show in UEFI bios listing.

But with today system complexity and stupid and wrong implemented spy social engineering i as basic user unable fix alone.

It really angry me as legal user because it is laziness and incompetence of system developers. On W7 or any older OS i never have that problem. But W10 have toons errors, buds, unease how control system and safety security.

Can please help me out with this problem?

Thank you

Manfromstars

:)

Manfromstars, Jul 27, 2019

2. Mouse left button stops working intermittently

I have seen several posts with similar problems, but none of them provide any useful answers. Basically, my left mouse button stops working intermittently. I can "fix" it by double clicking the scroll button, but it soon returns. This is the third mouse
    I tried so please do not suggest trying a different mouse or driver. I am using Windows 10.

BenjaminSomberg, Jul 27, 2019
  3. S_and_S Win User
    recently my left mouse button resultes in a menu

May I make a suggestion?

Open Control Panel and go to: Mouse > Buttons tab > Switch primary and secondary buttons

That setting switches the roles of the left and right mouse buttons. If there's a check mark in that box, get rid of it.

S_and_S, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809

Left touchpad button on Alienware laptop seems malfunctional

Hi Kelsey,

To determine why you encounter this problem with your touchpad, please answer these questions:

• Do you get any notifications about the drivers on your computer?
    • Have you checked for any updates through Windows Update?
    • Have you tried using an external mouse?
    Let's diagnose your hardware and devices on the computer to identify and fix issues that may cause the problem to happen. Follow these steps:

• Click on the Windows icon on your home screen.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • Click on View all on the left panel.
    • Open Hardware and Devices.
    • Click OK if you get a prompt window.
    • Run the troubleshooter.
    It will check for any problems with your device drivers and automatically correct them.

You can also refer to this
    page
    for more suggestions in resolving the problem with your touchpad.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruz San, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809

1. Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809 - Similar Threads - Problem correct mouse

2. Left Mouse Button click (Default) Fails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Mouse Button click (Default) Fails: Left Btn Click on Win 10 Taskbar icon on lower left corner pops an hourglass, then goes away. Left Btn Click should cause a popup menu to be displayed. A Right Btn Click actually displays the popup menu. This was the condition when I bought the machine....
  3. recently my left mouse button resultes in a menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recently my left mouse button resultes in a menu: recently my left mouse click results in a right click menu. Not all the time, but enough to make it troublesome. Is this a result of the latest update? Is this a common problem?...
  4. Mouse left button stops working intermittently

Mouse left button stops working intermittently: I have seen several posts with similar problems, but none of them provide any useful answers. Basically, my left mouse button stops working intermittently. I can "fix" it by double clicking the scroll button, but it soon returns. This is the third mouse I tried so please...
  5. Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button)

Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button): Am using Hp probook G2 640. I was having a problem with the left and right pointing stick buttons after i changed my keyboard which was having a track pad and went in for one without a trackpad. And You know Hp probook g2 640 has four(4) mouse buttons. And so i wanted to ask...
  6. Left click mouse problem

Left click mouse problem: I'm having trouble with my mouse, it's a Mars Gaming MM5. The left click goes backwards no matter what function I give it. I tried switching the click to another button and doesn't give me that problem, instead the left button keeps doing it. Also tried to repair the local...
  7. Mouse side button problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse side button problems?: When I press the side button of my mouse, all it does is basically render my mouse useless while I press it, my cursor is unable to move, I cannot click, however, when I press left click, it shows all my tab (Including apps), in which I can select which tab to go to by using...
  8. Left & Right mouse buttons randomly stops respond correctly (start two weeks ago)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left & Right mouse buttons randomly stops respond correctly (start two weeks ago): Hi, About two weeks ago, the mouse (new Logitech G502) began to cause problems. Randomly, the left & right mouse buttons do not respond correctly. The taskbar cannot be clicked (also not on Start). If I press ALT + CTRL + DELETE and then the left and right buttons respond....
  9. Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems

Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems: My mouse buttons and trackpad stop working randomly. I can move my pointer, but I cannot click or tap anything. Sometimes it only takes a few seconds to work again and other times it doesn't so I have to shut down my computer. I've tried updating my trackpad as support...
  10. Mouse Problem: Right Hand Button Problem ?

Mouse Problem: Right Hand Button Problem ?: Hello, Have a Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse M/N M-R0006 Works just fine; no problems. Have a new radio program that controls a sw radio. It uses the right-hand button to change frequencies. Cannot get it to work. Apparently nobody else using the program has any...