Windows 10: Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809

Discus and support Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i have problem with use my mouse in Windows. I´m sorry but not remember how long i have this problem, but few last weeks i have more huge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Manfromstars, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809

Hello i have problem with use my mouse in Windows.

I´m sorry but not remember how long i have this problem, but few last weeks i have more huge problem.

First i think that was problem with intelligent programmable expensive mouse, but now use another mouse and have that same problems too.

Windows clear installation is max 2 moths clear. Unable use Windows 10 build 1903 because loose SB card sound working and there are for me some other problems that now not remember. Then still use build 1809.

Problem symptoms:

* Left mouse click often react as double click

* When hold press left mouse button it react sometimes as click, or ignore holding press and make click or double click.

* When i try by hold press left mouse and want drag some part of text in some discussion (use actualized Fire Fox browser, bud Edge do it too) ten often unable choose correct text that i want drag and often put me into internet address that page where in discus i want edit or paste.

I not found in updates that problematic KB4074588? For that usb hub. Not discover much problem with HW. Only some with BIOS, but ASUS say it is ok when show me on boot that i have connected 2 mouses and 2 keyboards and nvme drive is not show in UEFI bios listing.

But with today system complexity and stupid and wrong implemented spy social engineering i as basic user unable fix alone.

It really angry me as legal user because it is laziness and incompetence of system developers. On W7 or any older OS i never have that problem. But W10 have toons errors, buds, unease how control system and safety security.

Can please help me out with this problem?

Thank you

Manfromstars

:)

Manfromstars, Jul 27, 2019

2. Mouse left button stops working intermittently

I have seen several posts with similar problems, but none of them provide any useful answers. Basically, my left mouse button stops working intermittently. I can "fix" it by double clicking the scroll button, but it soon returns. This is the third mouse
    I tried so please do not suggest trying a different mouse or driver. I am using Windows 10.

BenjaminSomberg, Jul 27, 2019
  3. S_and_S Win User
    recently my left mouse button resultes in a menu

May I make a suggestion?

Open Control Panel and go to: Mouse > Buttons tab > Switch primary and secondary buttons

That setting switches the roles of the left and right mouse buttons. If there's a check mark in that box, get rid of it.

S_and_S, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809

Left touchpad button on Alienware laptop seems malfunctional

Hi Kelsey,

To determine why you encounter this problem with your touchpad, please answer these questions:

• Do you get any notifications about the drivers on your computer?
    • Have you checked for any updates through Windows Update?
    • Have you tried using an external mouse?
    Let's diagnose your hardware and devices on the computer to identify and fix issues that may cause the problem to happen. Follow these steps:

• Click on the Windows icon on your home screen.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • Click on View all on the left panel.
    • Open Hardware and Devices.
    • Click OK if you get a prompt window.
    • Run the troubleshooter.
    It will check for any problems with your device drivers and automatically correct them.

You can also refer to this
    page
    for more suggestions in resolving the problem with your touchpad.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruz San, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809

1. Problem with correct use mouse left button W10PRO 1809 - Similar Threads - Problem correct mouse

2. Left mouse button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left mouse button does not work: Hi,two months ago I have bought Microsoft ergonomic bluetooth mouse SN: 400263930611.Few days ago left button just stopped working.Pointer is working, scroll and right buttons also, but left button doesn't work.Since it is pretty new, please for advice what can I do?Thank you...
  3. Left mouse button does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left mouse button does not work: Hi,two months ago I have bought Microsoft ergonomic bluetooth mouse SN: 400263930611.Few days ago left button just stopped working.Pointer is working, scroll and right buttons also, but left button doesn't work.Since it is pretty new, please for advice what can I do?Thank you...
  4. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  5. Left mouse button not working right

Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  6. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can not use Left Mouse Button when keys are pressed

Can not use Left Mouse Button when keys are pressed: This only started recently and I don't know why it switched from being able to click and use a keyboard simultaneously to not being able to. I have looked around the Internet for a while and can't figure out a solution, I tried using other mice and they experience the same...
  8. Can not use Left Mouse Button when keys are pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not use Left Mouse Button when keys are pressed: This only started recently and I don't know why it switched from being able to click and use a keyboard simultaneously to not being able to. I have looked around the Internet for a while and can't figure out a solution, I tried using other mice and they experience the same...
  9. Left mouse button not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left mouse button not working: Hello, I have Logitech mouse. The mouse's left button stops working some time. some time it works perfectly but suddenly stops working. its very strange problem. other switches like right button, scroll wheel, dpi buttons etc. working fine. please help me. Thanks...
  10. Using left mouse button and right touchpaper button as Main Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using left mouse button and right touchpaper button as Main Button: I'm right-handed and it seems logical to me to want to use the left-hand mouse button with my 1st Finger on my right hand AND the right-hand side of the touchpad with the same finger as the Main Button on both. However, my Surface Pro won't let me do that, I think........

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse click bluetooth 1809 problem