Windows 10: problem with crashing, black screen

Discus and support problem with crashing, black screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; windows 10 home ryzen 1600x stock speed liquid cooled asus crosshair vi (bios is a couple updates behind, newer bios was unstable for some reason) 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Demonslayer2011, Jan 4, 2020.

1. problem with crashing, black screen

windows 10 home

ryzen 1600x stock speed liquid cooled

asus crosshair vi (bios is a couple updates behind, newer bios was unstable for some reason)

2 gpu 1 5700 gigabyte reference, one rx 480 liquid cooled (this happened with just the 480 as well, and with just the 5700) no overclock

32 gb of corsair vengeance ram @ 2133 cause ryzen problems

evga 850 watt psu

3 1tb hdd seagate 1 1tb ssd samsung evo, and 1 500 gb nvme m.2 western digital black

ok now on to issue. occasionally in game or just normal pc stuff, i.e. browsing web, office, whatever, even sitting idle, screen will blank out, sound will play still(sound is through onboard line out, not hdmi) display will say no signal. if it was at idle i can windows key+r and shutdown/p that way normally if im quick enough before it completely locks up. it can be 5 minutes in or an hour into a game. temps are fine, according to hwinfo, never see higher than 68c on cpu, and around 70 or so on the gpus, i really dont hit them that hard. i have multitudes of distributedcom errors in event viewer, but thats not really too big of deal, but i also have esent event id 333 in abundance as well and as far as i can tell, its some sort of memory leak? and of course the kernel error from where i had to shut down via power button event id 41. it is working fine right now, as i am typing this on it. the 5700 is new, bought last week. the rest was bought at the ryzen 1600x launch day dont remember date of that. i suspected gpu thus the 5700, might as well upgrade right? but still happening. halp. been diagnosing for weeks, took the whole damn thing apart and put back together on the off chance something was not seated right or whatever. i have the event viewer file if you want it, in completion.

possibilities, ideas, hell ill take rumors at this point.

submitted by /u/Demonslayer2011
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Demonslayer2011, Jan 4, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

problem with crashing, black screen

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

problem with crashing, black screen

1. problem with crashing, black screen - Similar Threads - problem crashing black

2. Black Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen Crash: Hi, I have a Sapphire 6800xt nitro+ and receive a black screen while gaming or using graphic apps like Unreal Engine. I try to uninstall and install the driver again and even clean install windows but that doesn't help. I also change the display and turned off and on FreeSync...
  3. Black Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen Crash: Hi, I have a Sapphire 6800xt nitro+ and receive a black screen while gaming or using graphic apps like Unreal Engine. I try to uninstall and install the driver again and even clean install windows but that doesn't help. I also change the display and turned off and on FreeSync...
  4. Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen crash: Hello!I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but honestly I'm running out of ideas and maybe there's someone here who can help..I've been trying to find a bug for almost a whole year. The situation is completely hopeless and I don't know what to do.More details...
  5. Black screen crash

Black screen crash: Hello!I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but honestly I'm running out of ideas and maybe there's someone here who can help..I've been trying to find a bug for almost a whole year. The situation is completely hopeless and I don't know what to do.More details...
  6. Black screen crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen crash: Been having issues with my monitor loosing signal and my displayports not working without a restart, normally I have to restart it and would only tell me an unexpected shutdown has occurred but today it did it by itself! So proud and it even left an Error in event viewer...
  7. Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen crash: Been having issues with my monitor loosing signal and my displayports not working without a restart, normally I have to restart it and would only tell me an unexpected shutdown has occurred but today it did it by itself! So proud and it even left an Error in event viewer...
  8. Black screen crash

9. black screen crash

black screen crash: So i bought this game on steam naruto storm 4 and every time i want to open it it give me black screen and crashes so i contacted the creators of the game and they said that the error is called c00000fd. Idk how to fix it pls help me.------------------ System Information...
  10. Crashing and black screen problem

Crashing and black screen problem: When I'm playing games it gives me some randomly black screen, and then it leads to crash my games constantly i'm struggling with this problem like couple weeks I just need help Thanks for your attentions Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting...