Windows 10: Problem with creating user in windows

Discus and support Problem with creating user in windows in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When i go to settings-Account i don't have family setting that allow u to create new user. Someone know how to fix it? Please fast answer... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Problemdssssdsdsdsd, May 5, 2021.

1. Problem with creating user in windows

When i go to settings-Account i don't have family setting that allow u to create new user. Someone know how to fix it? Please fast answer

:)

Problemdssssdsdsdsd, May 5, 2021
  2. Tryx3 Win User

create user fails windows 10

Geoff,

This is a shot in the dark.

Several people have been reporting different problems logging in to newly created user accounts.

• They just get a user profile service failed message instead of your symptoms.
    • Whilst their symptom is different, it occurs to me that the cause might be the same.
    • The common factor is that it affects newly-created user accounts that have never been successfully logged into.

So, I suggest having a look at my explanations in Cannot create a new user account that can be login.

In short -

1 Try copying the NTUSER.DAT file from the [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder of a computer that does not exhibit the problem.

2 Try copying the whole [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder group from a computer that does not exhibit the problem.

3 Try recreating the [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder group using Kapil Arya's linked article.

I have nothing other than a gut feeling to justify suggesting these steps,

Best of luck,

Denis

Tryx3, May 5, 2021
  3. I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 5, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Problem with creating user in windows

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Problem with creating user in windows

1. Problem with creating user in windows - Similar Threads - Problem creating user

2. Initial User that was created caused problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Initial User that was created caused problems: I had to call Microsoft because I was locked out of administrative rights on New computer after HP did the initial setup on the computer remotely.. Microsoft Agent so very kindly figured out how to reinstate that option. However when I looked at the list of users, the...
  3. Initial User that was created caused problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Initial User that was created caused problems: I had to call Microsoft because I was locked out of administrative rights on New computer after HP did the initial setup on the computer remotely.. Microsoft Agent so very kindly figured out how to reinstate that option. However when I looked at the list of users, the...
  4. Problem with creating new user account in Windows 10Home, version: 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with creating new user account in Windows 10Home, version: 20H2: I removed the old users on my computer, leaving only the old blank administrator account. Now currently I cannot make any adjustment to the administrator account, and I am trying to add new users but when in the settings menu I go to add new users, I get a complaint screen...
  5. Problem with creating new user account in Windows 10Home, version: 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with creating new user account in Windows 10Home, version: 20H2: I removed the old users on my computer, leaving only the old blank administrator account. Now currently I cannot make any adjustment to the administrator account, and I am trying to add new users but when in the settings menu I go to add new users, I get a complaint screen...
  6. Problem with creating new user account in Windows 10Home, version: 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. upgraded Windows 10 various problems creating new users

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    upgraded Windows 10 various problems creating new users: I finally accepted the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on an old computer. That went really well, so I created some Microsoft accounts for the other users, planning to add them. But, there's a few problems. When I add the new Microsoft accounts, it silently fails....
  8. windows updates creating problems for users

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows updates creating problems for users: Like many in the community I experienced printing problems yesterday after Windows 10 updates KB4560960 and KB4561600. Not sure which one, or both, was the culprit but I uninstalled both. My printer is now working as before. Why on earth in good conscience can Microsoft...
  9. Creating an user problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating an user problem: Hi! I'm new on this subreddit so I don't know if this problem is solved but I have this problem with the laptop of my girlfriend, I want to create 2 more users for her family and this is my problem every time I create the user it shows up the aplications that I installed on...
  10. Users created

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users created: I'm not sure how these users got into my system or what's really happening. I'm trying to figure out how to remove them. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm not really sure how those TEMP users got in there. [img] 145609