Windows 10: Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1

Discus and support Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear microsoft and support team.I have some questions about the install crystal report runtime on windows 10.My customer's PC: - Windows 10 pro 64bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by quan dang, Oct 13, 2021.

1. quan dang Win User

Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1

Dear microsoft and support team.I have some questions about the install crystal report runtime on windows 10.My customer's PC: - Windows 10 pro 64bit OS build 19043.1237 - installed crystal report runtime 64bit - version 13.0.24After upgrade to windows 10 21H1 some problem occur.* Problem 1. I do not remember this problem occur before or after upgrade - The crystal report can not print japanese character Kanji, I try with printer and "microsoft print to pdf". All japanese character changed to chinese character. I think problem with ms gothic in report using ms gothic for japanese

:)

quan dang, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Vivian_S Win User

CRYSTAL REPORT UNABLE TO CAST REPORT

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Check Internet Explorer Settings

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools (Gear icon)
    • Click Internet Options and then go to
      Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, Check "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)” and "Disable script debugging (Other)
    • Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error".

Method 2: Repair .NET Framework

• Click on Search in Taskbar, type "Windows
      Features", and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
    • Uncheck the
      .NET Framework (4.XX) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.
    • After restart, repeat step 1 and, Check the
      .NET Framework (4.XX) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.

You may also check Debug using the Just-In-Time Debugger in Visual
    Studio

Note: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

If you still face issues, I would also suggest you to check with
    Crystal Report Support.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Crystal report hyperlinks are not working in internet Explorer 11 on windows 10

We are using the Crystal Report Viewer Control (32-bit version 9.2.0690 Crystal Decisions Inc.) and hyperlinks on the reports do not work (while in the viewer) on Windows 10 and IE 11. The web site is being displayed in compatibility view. The hyperlinks work
    fine on Windows 7 IE 11. If the report is exported from the report viewer to Excel or PDF the hyperlinks work on the exported reports. All IE browser settings have been set to what is recommended when using this report viewer control. Another thread was
    initiated a year ago regarding the exact same issue, but the thread was closed without any solution.

DougAlexander1, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1

Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object.

Hello Everyone,

I am developing an application which is using Crystal report as reports. Application is running fine until I didn't open 2nd crystal report. TO be precise, I can see first crystal report but while opening second crystal report in application it is crashing.
    I use the try catch for tracing error but it is not working.

It is windows application

Below are the screenshots of the windows event logs.

Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1 6baaaf58-fdb0-4264-bc36-0faa4824faec?upload=true.jpg

Thanks in advance.

BhushanMehetre, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1

1. Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1 - Similar Threads - Problem crystal report

2. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10: We have a third party ASP.NET based windows application which can generate multiple reports using Crystal Report ActiveX, those reports may be in Landscape or Portrait orientation depending on the type of report.Please note that the Application is installed on Windows 2008 R2...
  3. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10: We have a third party ASP.NET based windows application which can generate multiple reports using Crystal Report ActiveX, those reports may be in Landscape or Portrait orientation depending on the type of report.Please note that the Application is installed on Windows 2008 R2...
  4. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1: Dear microsoft and support team.I have some questions about the install crystal report runtime on windows 10.My customer's PC: - Windows 10 pro 64bit OS build 19043.1237 - installed crystal report runtime 64bit - version 13.0.24After upgrade to windows 10 21H1 some problem...
  6. Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1: Dear microsoft and support team.I have some questions about the install crystal report runtime on windows 10.My customer's PC: - Windows 10 pro 64bit OS build 19043.1237 - installed crystal report runtime 64bit - version 13.0.24After upgrade to windows 10 21H1 some problem...
  7. Problems with Windows 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Windows 10 21H1: Hello,I have a problem with the aforementioned Windows version. For some context, I was previously at version 1909 for quite sometime, I have not been able to update to the versions between 1909 and 21H1 for some unknown reason. It just mentions that my Windows version is...
  8. Windows 10 version 21H1 reported to be build 19043

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 21H1 reported to be build 19043: Windows 10 21H1 for desktop will be build 19043, confirming once again that it will be another cumulative style release that sits on top of version 2004. It won't be a full blown OS release. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 170966
  9. CRYSTAL REPORT UNABLE TO CAST REPORT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRYSTAL REPORT UNABLE TO CAST REPORT: When I click to view and print in a program using crystal report I get this error report below. How do I resolve this error below in window 10 and I am using crystal report CRRuntime_32bit_13_0_24.msi See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT)...
  10. Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object.: Hello Everyone, I am developing an application which is using Crystal report as reports. Application is running fine until I didn't open 2nd crystal report. TO be precise, I can see first crystal report but while opening second crystal report in application it is crashing....