Windows 10: Problem with CS:GO server connection after update

Discus and support Problem with CS:GO server connection after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently updated my Windows PC from 1803 to 1903, and since the update I have not been able to connect to any CS:GO game servers. I always get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GoKarting54, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Problem with CS:GO server connection after update

I recently updated my Windows PC from 1803 to 1903, and since the update I have not been able to connect to any CS:GO game servers. I always get an error saying “Failed to find offical servers”, “Failed to connect to match”, “Connection failed”, or “Could not connect to matchmaking servers”. Before the update, I never had an issue.

I have tried the following:

Full and partial disabling of firewall

Connecting to different networks

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game

”Flushing DNS” with command prompt

Various other methods on the steam forums (e.g. adding “-tcp” to the steam shortcut)

None have worked and the issue is still exactly the same.

I have no issues with standard internet browsing

Do I need to go back to Windows 1803 or is there a fix for this?

:)

GoKarting54, Jul 12, 2019

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Snake05 Win User
    Dedicated server

The following is a list of all of the games that I would like to be able to play. Some of the Steam games may not require a server, but for the others one would probably help. Any suggestions on the following?

UT3
    Cryisis
    C&C3
    TF2
    CoD4
    UT04
    AoE3
    CS Source
    HL2 Deathmatch

Snake05, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Problem with CS:GO server connection after update

CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Problem with CS:GO server connection after update

1. Problem with CS:GO server connection after update - Similar Threads - Problem server connection

2. some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go: [ATTACH] Kindly provide me possible solution for this. Every time it shows some kind of VAC error in cs go. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-kind-of-firewall-error-for-steam-games-cs-go/3ec51b5d-6d01-4a4e-a51a-926086f27f38"
  3. Server problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server problems: what is up with the server cannot get on all day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-problems/2db5e1b4-b2a3-44f3-836d-f1de5f9e61bd
  4. Cannot connect to Windows Update Server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot connect to Windows Update Server: Windows 10 Pro, version 1809, OS Build 17763.292 Since 30.01.19 My Surface Book 2 has been saying that it cannot connect to Windows Update Server. On that date it only did a Defender update install. I have used Update,, Network and Update Trouble shooters and...
  5. Media server problems after October update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media server problems after October update: Hello! I have been using my Win10 pc as a media server from my Sharp Smart tv. However since the October update my tv could not see the pc as a media server. I have just gone through the reset process on my pc, now I can see the pc as a "media server" from the tv. But I...
  6. BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it: So, this is really my first time writing ANY topic online. But here goes, I bought a gaming laptop, an MSI gt72vr 7re Dominator Pro,I have had for one year, you can check online for specs and stuff, im playing quite a lot of games, from online to offline and never really...
  7. Problem connecting to server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem connecting to server: I have installed SQL Server 2017 Express and Management Studion 2017. When I try to connect to the server, I get the message which is lengthy and I do not know how to attacg a screen snip to this question. The message is: Cannot connect to garfield Additional information:...
  8. Can't connect to Windows Update Server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to Windows Update Server: I have finished doing the anniversary updates and all went ok. However yesterday being Tuesday I went to the Windows Update section to do any updates that were available and kept of getting a reply could not connect to the update server. All of my other computers that had...
  9. Miracast connection problems after Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast connection problems after Anniversary Update?: I currently own a Sony MP-CL1 Pico Projector. This is based on the same technology as the Celluon PicoPro (same laser diode). My laptop connected to the projector last month completely fine, and I had no problems using screen mirroring. However, one day, the function...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cs go server connection issue windows 10