Windows 10: Problem with CS:GO server connection after update

Discus and support Problem with CS:GO server connection after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently updated my Windows PC from 1803 to 1903, and since the update I have not been able to connect to any CS:GO game servers. I always get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GoKarting54, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Problem with CS:GO server connection after update

I recently updated my Windows PC from 1803 to 1903, and since the update I have not been able to connect to any CS:GO game servers. I always get an error saying “Failed to find offical servers”, “Failed to connect to match”, “Connection failed”, or “Could not connect to matchmaking servers”. Before the update, I never had an issue.

I have tried the following:

Full and partial disabling of firewall

Connecting to different networks

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game

”Flushing DNS” with command prompt

Various other methods on the steam forums (e.g. adding “-tcp” to the steam shortcut)

None have worked and the issue is still exactly the same.

I have no issues with standard internet browsing

Do I need to go back to Windows 1803 or is there a fix for this?

:)

GoKarting54, Jul 12, 2019

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Snake05 Win User
    Dedicated server

The following is a list of all of the games that I would like to be able to play. Some of the Steam games may not require a server, but for the others one would probably help. Any suggestions on the following?

UT3
    Cryisis
    C&C3
    TF2
    CoD4
    UT04
    AoE3
    CS Source
    HL2 Deathmatch

Snake05, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Problem with CS:GO server connection after update

CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Problem with CS:GO server connection after update

1. Problem with CS:GO server connection after update - Similar Threads - Problem server connection

2. CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen

in Windows 10 News
    CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen: [ATTACH]Counter-Strike Global Offence or CS-GO is one of the most popular PC games. However, according to some Windows users, CS GO keeps crashing, freezing, or showing a Black Screen on their computers. In this article, we are going to talk about solutions that can help in...
  3. Problem with wifi connection after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with wifi connection after update: [ATTACH] Hello everyone!, After de installation of the 20H2 update of windows 10 I'm having a problem with the wi-fi connection, basically I can't connect to any network and it says "Checking Network Requirements" and then it just stop the connection. I tried in other...
  4. Server connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server connection problem: I suddenly cannot connect to my server through Outlook. I can connect to internet and my ipad can get emails, but Outlook on my PC cannot. I deleted my account and tried to set up a new account, but I cant set it up because Outlook cannot connect to the server Mail.twc.com....
  5. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  6. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  7. some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go: [ATTACH] Kindly provide me possible solution for this. Every time it shows some kind of VAC error in cs go. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-kind-of-firewall-error-for-steam-games-cs-go/3ec51b5d-6d01-4a4e-a51a-926086f27f38"
  8. Media server problems after October update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media server problems after October update: Hello! I have been using my Win10 pc as a media server from my Sharp Smart tv. However since the October update my tv could not see the pc as a media server. I have just gone through the reset process on my pc, now I can see the pc as a "media server" from the tv. But I...
  9. Problem connecting to server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem connecting to server: I have installed SQL Server 2017 Express and Management Studion 2017. When I try to connect to the server, I get the message which is lengthy and I do not know how to attacg a screen snip to this question. The message is: Cannot connect to garfield Additional information:...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cs go server connection issue windows 10